Silent treatment

How do you deal with a woman who gives you the silent treatment and doesn't tell you why? Says she loves you one day, then leaves and ignores you the next? wtf? How do I turn the table? HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

haha then do the same to her, A girl like that is called "Stubborn". She will EXPECT you to "figure it out". Which is So not fair. It really depends on how much you like her. If you really really cannot stand the fact she's not talking to you, man up and ASK her why she is not talking to you.

And if she keeps playing games you need to more on so she can figure her stuck up self out.

If you really wanna get her back id try giving her a taste of her own mediii! haha Do the same, act like you don't care and let you two not talk, it will KILL her, believe me. :)

• You're letting her win, that's why she keeps doing this to you. She thinks you'll always come back to her, I don't mean to say this but the way she treats you is really your fault, its like training a dog. If you play around with it, it will bite, so its your fault for teaching it to bite, its like that. Hope that helped.

• Thank you. We've been going back and forth like this for six months. Ugh it's exausting. I figured if we stopped talking, she wouldn't care at all. I'm gonna wait a bit, and send her an email saying just that.

• Oh believe me, she will care. People say girls and guys are different, they aren't. Really. Were actually very alike, we just stereo type. You get upset that she's not talking to you, don't you think it will make her upset when you do the same? If she makes you jealous by talking to other guys, don't you think you'd make her jealous by talking to other girls. Don't take her out of your network, that's going to far, just don't let her effect you. Just know that everything she is doing is just tryin

• Show Older
  • Give her the silent treatment back, but not totally... ignore her.. but then when she isn't paying attention, pass her a note saying sorry or asking whta you did wrong or something like that.. she will think its kinda cute, and she will most likely tell you what's up..

hope I helped. (:

• Give her the silent treatment right back, then she will be sitting there wondering why, just like you are not.

• ignore her..believe me :d

good luck

• Thank you. :) Enjoy your weekend.

• continue comment, trying... to make you mad. So don't worry, what I would do is this, Contact her and say, " I can't stand this anymore, I'm tired of it, you just stop talking to me and not telling me why? That's not fair and I don't like being treated this way, I gotta go, bye." then stop talking to her until she learns her lesson and apologizes.

• Exactly.

• I did that once. She dumped me.

It was worth it. She wasn't :)

• im pretty much in the same situation 1 day she cares and all about me and the next she don't want sh*t to do wit me... and it continues to keep happening I'm at the point now where I'm givin up and jus letn it go. I figured you can only put so much into something its up 2 both of yal to make it work and witout the other 1/2 its never gona work I noticed on my part I'm always there for her every time she needs me or wants me but whenever I need or want her she's there sometimes only wen its convenient for her

• Ignore her.

• Who cares what this girl thinks when you delete her phone number, her profile from your Facebook, or whatever else you need to.

No one on here is addressing her, we are addressing you. You need to focus on you and making your situation better, not her situation worse.

You can only control yourself, you can't control others.

• What if she's already ignoring you. Look I know this sounds like a waste of time. hmm just ignore her?