Is he hiding his feelings?

Guys, would you ever kind of sometimes ignore and act uninterested towards a girl who's been your friend since you were little kids and who you've hooked up twice in the last two months? When we discussed "us" after the first time I told him I wouldn't go out with him because it would be a little awkward... He's been acting like that since the first hookup, yet the second one happened. Is it possible he's trying to hide his feelings because he thinks it's just a casual thing for me? In fact, it's not, I want something more than that now and I'm scared of telling him how I feel because I have so much to lose...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• I would do that lol. Next time you discuss "us" just tell him your feelings again and hopefully he feels the same way, if not it doesn't mean he's gone forever. Being honest is sometimes very difficult to do.