Does ignoring guys really work?

I hooked up with a guy, want to see him again but haven't talked much at all since then. My guy friend tells me that ignoring a guy works every time...is this true?

All of your answers make a lot of sense, I agree with you. This particular guy though just got out of a 2 1/2 year relationship. I am trying to approach things subtle so that I am not too desperate looking.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• no I did this last night! I tried to "play it cool and act natural" he ended up ignoring me because of it, it was like a two can play at that game situation and all that creates is both of you upset because you don't think either of you like each other.

i ended up going up to him in the end and he seemed to like that a whole lot more and its worked :]

• Im gonna go with a no on this..it just make him mad and think you don't like him..

• It will be if the guy reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy likes you. If not then who cares?

• Selected as most helpful

That sounds like terrible advice.

Ignoring a guy makes him like a girl more? Gee... don't a crapload of girls already ignore every guy? So guys must only like the girls that don't smile at them, don't talk to them, and don't look at them. When you act less interested in a guy...he just might think you're less interested in him.

This is why playing hard-to-get backfires time and again and only serves to filter out guys that aren't assholes or players.

• NO NO NO NO NO NO...nuff said