How to keep the spark alive?
Usually, this is the question couples might face after a few years or even after one year of being in a relationship or even marriage.
Some relationship loose the spark because of ROUTINE !!
I have been asked so many times, why my Relationship looks still exciting after 3 years, as if we just started to date.
I will show you how the initial dating phase feeling will never wear off if you follow these simple tricks.
Disclaimer: This is what ME and HIM do, to keep us entertained, to keep those butterflies flattering in your tummies, and to keep the sense of mystery that makes every relationship interesting. Just so you know, these things are not planned or thought, they come out naturally when you want to spice up the relationship, and because you truly love the other person. It might not work for everyone, but it did for me, it's worth trying.
1. Take some "me" time
This might seem odd for some, but trust me, sometimes it's important to take some "me" time. As in, HE should just go out for a beer with his friends and watch soccer, while SHE should just go shopping with her girlfriends. Being always glued to each other will cause stress to one or the other partner, so give each other a time out, even for just a day, but do it often, you will have more to talk about, and you will miss each other more which adds some little spark.
2. Organize and Dress up for a date night
Dressing up for a date night without any specific occasion, just because feels amazing, HE or SHE can can just ask for a date, it feels amazing when being asked, or when the your partner just organized something out of nowhere. This will guarantee nice chats, nice food, and an amazing conclusion at the end.
3. Focus on the positives instead of the negatives in your relationship. Just don't complain about your partners habits that much, try to focus on their positive sides. Comon, give them a break, nobody is perfect :)
4. Flirt with one another.
And do it everywhere, even while grocery shopping, he can just grab her bum secretly and make her blush like crazy, or she can just lean in and kiss him out of nowhere ... just flirt with each other it's free, it's fun, and it spices up moments.
5. Joke around with each other. Laughing is good for the soul. Making one another smile no matter what, is always medicine for the soul and for the relationship.
6. Be honest about your feelings on a hot-button topic. Communicate your feelings. Tell him or her straight up about whatever issue concerns you, about whatever makes you feel weird, just TALK, communication is the key to everything and it makes your relationship more comfortable.
7. Team up in the kitchen and cook a new recipe. I might say this as an Italian since we all love to cook, but I must say, it does spice the relationship a lot, because you get to discover creative ways of one another, you will discover new ways of their gestures and movements, which spices up a lot the relationship.
8. Get a couple's massage. Just do it, trust me, do it.. organize it, use some nice lotion, a nice music in the background, and relax.
9.Take a trip together and try new hobbies. This is just like the cooking part, you discover more hidden talents from one another, discovering always leads to that WOW effect, discovering new things about your partner is something that makes a relationship exciting and it will make it fresh. It's like buying a new book all the time and you can't wait to read the whole thing.
10. Surprise your significant other. Just occasionally, surprise your partner with whatever, a nice meal, massage, just something that your SO loves, you know her/him best. Or to add even some more spice, PRANK THEM.
11.Remind her she's beautiful or that he's handsome. Complimenting one another is something a couple MUST do to keep the sparkles sparkling, everyone loves compliments but especially when they come from your partner. Just do it, it's easy, it's free.
12. His personal favorite - For the LADIES.. surprise your MAN with some sexy lingerie...Trust me with this ;) you will enjoy it as much as he will ... If you need Ideas about what lingerie you can wear, check out my MyTake about them, i made a list so your man will always get new surprise - Click here > Perfect Lingerie for Your Man
Challenge yourselves in the relationship!
Don't hide your feelings for one another, show each other that you care, spice it up as much as you can, because it's fun, it makes a relationship freshen up, and you will never get bored from one another.
It's easy, it takes no time or effort, just creativity and courage.
You are single?
Check out my other Take with tips and tricks on how to get a closer chance to get a Girlfriend if you are looking for one.
Thanks for reading.
P.s. Make lots and lots of love ;)