Is it OK for my husband to tell another woman he loves her?

My husband was very friendly with a female coworker. He would call her outside of work. It made me uncomfortable so I asked him to stop talking to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's disrespecting you and your marriage. It's probably hard for you to see as clearly as you should, as you want to believe him. The fact is, he has no business even associating outside of the work place with any woman, and he sure has no business telling her he loves her in any context. Tell him you will be very glad to tell her to go away (as his wife you have every right) if he can't seem to do it himself, but that if you so much as even hear of him being in contact with her again, you're are out the door. He is way out of line, and it's obvious something is up. If it were me, and the money was available, I'd put a private investigator on his trail, and get the truth.