My boyfriend's name tattooed on me.

I'm 19 and I've been with him since I was 11 I want 2 get his name on me where should I get it? he has mine on his arm.

well his names victor so if I ever break up I just add a y at the end and it will be victory.

now where should I get it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm also 19 and while I haven't been with my boyfriend as long as you have and congrats on that btw I just recently got his name tatted on my arm. I understand what people are saying yeah we are young but in my boyfriend and Is case we have been through so much in our short time two pregnancies and two miscarriages sick family members, death of loved ones, losing of jobs, dropping out of school and reentering, terrible jobs...the list goes on and I know that I love this man more than anything in this world and everything we do everyday we go to work and go to school is just us working towards getting married and being together forever. And some of my best friends hate the idea but I got my mans name as a symbol of the fact that I'm done...done dating done looking because I found my one true love. And I said all that just to say that if you want to do it don't let the naysayers change ur mind they can have every different opinion they want but at the end of the day its ur body and ur decision. The only person you have to answer too is the person looking back at you in the mirror...goodluck

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 14

• On a place where you can easily hide it for your next boy friend. I'd suggest under your hair (head or*****)

• Never heard of a tattoo hidden by pubic hair. This guys creative ^^ :]

• You ain't seen nothin' yet XD

• I would hold out until you are 25, but if you are going to do it anyway, on your leg near the ankle is a good spot.

Good Luck,

James

• I wouldn't recommend doing this. Why not wait til you are married? And better yet, you should ask your boyfriend where he thinks it's best. Not us.

• How about on your forehead to remind yourself of how stupid that is. Nothing about you is permanent, everything changes. Your body, emotions, mental, personality. So why get something that is permanent that you have no clue what's going to happen tomorrow. Putting a tattoo of someone doesn't prove how much you love them, all it shows is how stupid you are.

• Damn jarett I think ur pretty damn stupid yourself! I asked a questin I didn't ask you if it was stupid or not so how about you answer it or stfu?

• Hey I'm not the stupid one who wants to tattoo some dudes name on myself and asking the whole world where to put it

• Well if you are going to marry him, then I would suggest you to put his name tatoo in the place where celebrity David Beckham had put his wife's name on. His wife's name is Victoria. The place near the elbow just looks cool. Just google it on the internet.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 27

• no where, it's the dumbest idea. I don't care if you think you're destined to be together forever, because you've love each other, or if you're already happily married with children in a big with a golden retriever. getting a name tattooed on you is not smart.

• Put it on you shoulder blade. I think it would really be awesome.

btw: don't listen to those who said it's a bad idea. I think it's really cute. I thought of this too :))

I will do this for my fyonce.(when I'll have one)

• Don't do it. Relationship aren't always permanent, but a tattoo is.

• I wouldn't get his full name - Maybe just initials. Who knows if it goes bad afterward? After all, you're only 19. I think it's best you wait to think it through a lot.

But my favorite spot would be on the inside of your wrist (palm faced up) with his first and last name initials (:

• I would really suggest absolutely no names, especially when he is only your boyfriend. Why not get something that symbolizes your relationship with him? Something that if things were to go wrong, you could remember the good times and smile and not regret it later? I got a tattoo on the back of my right shoulder to symbolize me and my husband and that he is my support with our wedding date. So later, IF something were to happen and we were to split, I won't regret it. Had I gotten his name, even while married, I'd always have his name tattooed on me no matter what.

More from Girls
22