My boyfriend's name tattooed on me.

I'm 19 and I've been with him since I was 11 I want 2 get his name on me where should I get it? he has mine on his arm.

well his names victor so if I ever break up I just add a y at the end and it will be victory.

now where should I get it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I'm also 19 and while I haven't been with my boyfriend as long as you have and congrats on that btw I just recently got his name tatted on my arm. I understand what people are saying yeah we are young but in my boyfriend and Is case we have been through so much in our short time two pregnancies and two miscarriages sick family members, death of loved ones, losing of jobs, dropping out of school and reentering, terrible jobs...the list goes on and I know that I love this man more than anything in this world and everything we do everyday we go to work and go to school is just us working towards getting married and being together forever. And some of my best friends hate the idea but I got my mans name as a symbol of the fact that I'm done...done dating done looking because I found my one true love. And I said all that just to say that if you want to do it don't let the naysayers change ur mind they can have every different opinion they want but at the end of the day its ur body and ur decision. The only person you have to answer too is the person looking back at you in the mirror...goodluck