How to make a guy whipped?

Guys if you had a long distance relationship with a girl-you think she's absolutely beautiful and amazing and charming...how would she get you hooked? Only over the phone? I mean is that possible..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• whipped?... over the phone?... only wayit works is if the guy is a huge sissy. other than that good luck

• What do you mean by sissy?

• Best answer ha!

What Guys Said 5

• I Am Easily whipped by girls. I'm sure a lot of other guys are too, as long as you make sure he knows who the boss is

• you expect men to tell you how to abuse a guy into being your slave? Ha ha ha!Ha!

• Seriously? Maybe. It's possible because the girl may hold some sort of alluring mystery to her, which may get some guys hooked, depite what has been said. It's very different for some people.

• Sure.

• Ok that helps more than the other people haha thanks

• long distance relationships are for fat people!

• Well it won't work out

• I'm definitely not fat haha we're both musicians we did our school together and he's out in Australia for 6 months

• idk...you should try it with me...lol

• Ok....nvm

• I'm asking for advice not a relationship

• Why you wanna try?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• I got a ex boyfriend who if you want to I can set something up for you he is kinda whippable but you gota tease alot. interested?

• Would you whip me?

• O and to answer your question yea it is possible to whip a guy ova the phone just the thing is you gota give them alota hope you are guna go make a special trip to come c them