Has a boyfriend, but still texts me everyday.

I met this girl about a month back when she hooked up with a friend of mine, she tried to get him back to her place, but he didn't go. She then... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Everyone is saying she likes you. I honestly don't know but from my experience, I am very friendly with my guy friend and talk to him about my guy problems. I have no interest in him at all but he helps me through. We have become good friends and talk almost every night on aim and text each other randomly whenever.

She maybe interested in you. I think the best bet is to ask her what her motives are. Say wouldn't your boyfriend get mad? I have done that to another guy friend (he has a gf) and he does not answer because it's obvious the girl will because I think that HE DOES like me. If you think her current boyfriend will be mad, it's because she does like you.