• Ask
  • myTake

How long does the average relationship last?

How many months or years does an average teenage relationship last for in high school?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• From the people I see for about 2 yrs but that's if the guys have benefits if not 3 or 4 months

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 5

• The longest relationship I've seen out of my immediate friends is about 9 months to a year. (: However, one couple I know. I don't think they'll end up breaking up until they absolutely need to for university, etc.

• i started going out with my boyfriend at the beggining of year 9 and now I'm in my second year of collegenearly 5 years :)is this not normall lol?

• 1 year

• I would say from my own experience. That an average teenage relationship(not the friends w/benefits kind) lasts about 3-6 months. Some will last 9-18 mos. But I think that most don't really get that far.

• Teenage in high school? Mine vary! I've had some at the beginning of high school which have lasted a couple of weeks, which is really odd for me. But now, a lot of my relationships last around 4 months to a year. My longest relationship was almost 2 years = )