Getting Beaten Up in Front of Girls

Guys,

Have you ever lost a fair fist-fight in front of a bunch of girls? What about in front of your girlfriend? How did they react? Did you talk to them about it at all right after or later? Did you think they lost any respect for your because of it?

Girls,

Have you ever seen your boyfriend or some guy you know get beaten up in front of you by another guy? Did it change the way you saw him? Did you try to console him? Did he let you? How did your girlfriends react?

I'm looking for feedback from both genders about this sort of very awkward situation.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've seen my boyfriend get jumped infront of me by my bestfriends boydfriend.

a few days later he got the guy alone and beat the sh*t out of him though..

It didn't change the way I saw him, because honestly, the whole situation and story behind what happened I would have done the same thing..

I like knowing he is able to hold his own and stand up for himself, and me if anything bad were to ever happen with me.

Also, some girls may completley freak out about her boyfriend getting in fights, I admire guys simply for the fact they can fight someone, win or lose, and usually that's it, drama over.

With girls they drag it on forever.

Anyways, after he got jumped I walked through the crowd of guys, picked my boyfriend off the ground and he leaned on me the whole time.

good luck with whatevers going on with you, and seriously, don't worry about what all the girls think, they'll forget about it when something else happens anyways.

• Not bad advice, but I'm already a great fighter. It's just that this guy was unbelievable. He may have been a pro boxer for all I know.

The real cure for my ego was sitting down with my lady friends and talking to them about it. They were awesome. They reassured me about some things. They told me that they were proud of me for trying to diffuse it, for fighting bravely, and most importantly that they still feel safe when they're with me. The crowd won't bother me next time.

• Dude take consolence in the fact that you can think around a corner and look at yourself from the distance, also take some kickboxing or real fighting classes in order to boost your ego to a point where you don't care if you lost infront of a crowd

• Yeah, I think that's a reasonable standard. That's why my girlfriend and friends were telling me right after it was over. They were proud of me for how brave I was. And I WAS brave, but of course I was only focusing on the fact that a smaller guy easily kicked my butt. The male ego can be a fragile thing, as I'm sure you know.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• I saw my boyfriend win an arranged fight recently and it was a real turn-on. I had been flirting with the other guy and really provoked it. I'd noticed the other guy had a thing for my otk socks and short skirts so I only had to wear that look and flirt with him in a class my boyfriend is also in and I knew they'd take it to the field after school. I hang with girly-girls but they all show up to watch fights after school (only guy fights in my school thank God!) and really get into it. If two guys man up to scrap, I respect them both to some extent. I probably wouldn't date the loser though. There is no way I would want to "talk about it" with him. The guy who lost the fight with my boyfriend is a hot guy and he'll definitely want to scrap my boyfriend again so who knows? They went at it for thirty minutes with rounds so as I say ...respect. The guys I detest are the pussies who bitch and spread trash and never throw down. Guys should learn to box and be men.

What Guys Said 2

• I am a boy and I was beaten up by 4 boys in front of my girlfriend. Actually it was my own mistake that I wrote something for another girl to make friendship with me just in funny mood. (To attract someone is an extremely bad thing in third world countries). She give that paper to her brothers and those 4 guys were her brothers. But still my girlfriend had sympathies for me. even after that she (gf) had been more closer to me. Sorry for my bad English. But that was a worst experience in my life happend two months ago. Still I feel depression and want to get rid of it.

• I got in a fight over a guy slapping my girlfriend, and I lost that one pretty bad, cause I was sick and didn't really have the strength I usually do. her friends all laughed, but she was like "Any guy who would go that far for me is worth it" She was mad I resorted to violence but proud all the same.

• To me they're just kinda there. I have a select group of people I even acknowledge exist. They aren't part of that.

My girlfriend was like "You girls are Bitches" and I think a few months later they all apologized. I didn't care, I did what I thought was right and lost that one.

• BTW, how did your girlfriend react?

• Yeah, if girls I knew laughed at me in a situation like that, I don't know if I'd remain friends with them unless they apologized later. That would be like rubbing salt in my wounds. Sorry that happened to you, Dude. I can't believe they didn't value the fact that you were standing up for your girl (like any man should). Are these chicks you only tolerate 'cuz they're your gf's friends?

• Show Older