Why am I so paranoid about my relationship?

so I've been going out with my girlfriend for 7 months and I love her a lot! but every time things don't go the way I wanted it (she doesn't kiss me or she doesn't show me attention) I get so scared that things aren't going good.

She has a lot of friends that are guys (that I know actually like her a lot) who always flirt with her and I talk to her about it and she blows it off. I am scared to death she is going to cheat on me or break up with me

. I have been cheated on before but it really didn't effect me. but if my present girlfriend cheated on me I would be torn. why do I feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awhh this is natural to feel this way, sure I feel like this with my everyday friends XD the reason she blows it off talking about her guy friends liking her is because she doesn't see a problem, she obviously doesn't like them so there's nothing to worry about. She's with you and that's all that matters :) just relax and try not over think things either :D just kind of go with the flow and you'll e fine :) hope this helps :D