What does my FWB mean?

when he's asked by mutual friends of ours what's going on between us and he said something along the lines of "Nothing, she's obsessed with me and... Show More

Well, I have totally ended things with my FWB because he treated me horrible one too many times and so I told him we were completely through. He doesn't believe me and still tries to hook up with me but I won't give him the time of day. I ignore him

Most Helpful Girl

• FWB= Lonely nights, developed feelings & then dumped when he finds someone that he really likes. We all have to remember that men can have sex (steamy hot sex) and cuddle afterwards but once the door closes with them on the other side, all of that is out of their minds. They do no associate sex with love by far. When we put ourselves in the position to give a man ourselves with the understanding of it's only about sex then we give them a part of ourselves that we can not get back. He will hold a part of you even if you don't think so. Going into this, FWB relationship you have to understand that that is all it is going to be, that's the explanation of the word. Your concern now is that you at least end up with a friendship in the end, It won't happen (ultimately). You have allowed your feelings to get involved and you wanna use the excuse of "I will stop sleeping with him today if it makes it possible for us to still be friends" Bull, you can feed those bread crumbs on MySpace. Be honest to yourself, don't you owe yourself that much! Love yourself and then you will not want to be a FWB you will want the person that you lay with to share a real connection with your soul. Take your time and find yourself and slowly move on. Love & Peace!

• I see your points completely. He has cheated on his Girlfriend with me for the past year and a half until they finally split up cause she is a psycho for real not joking. I dont' want him to love me at all. I totally enjoy him as my friend and the sex is just out of this world and the thing of the matter is that I HAVE walked away from him totally and I didn't go back to him he's the one who came calling me telling me he misses me, has been thinking about me and wants to come see me and we end up in bed

• I do admit I had been head over heels in love with him last summer-winter and I had told him and that gave him ultimate control/power over me, I was weak to everything about him. I finally had fallen out of love with him about the time we had a big argument and I left his place and never turned back never called and 3 months later he called me out of the blue saying, "I've missed you so much, I've been thinking about you, I want to come see you." Well I missed him as my friend so I allowed him

• Back into my life. That first night we saw each other he made a comment to me in front of 3 of his friends about how he wanted me up in my bed with him. Well, that's where we ended up. I didn't really think we'd keep in touch, yeah I admit, I was just horny that night. But we have kept in touch and we have stepped up the closeness of our friendship and he knows my feelings about him. He knows I WILL walk away from him again. He doesn't want me to. He called me and is coming here 2day for me.