• Ask
  • myTake

How do I tell my boyfriend it's over?

So, I cheated on my boyfriend yesterday. I know that's bad but I really want to break up with him, I've wanted to for a while..and in my mind we are... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter if it was already over in your mind, that doesn't give you free license to cheat on your boyfriend. It's a good thing this guy is getting rehab, his choices and their consequences must have meant something for him to want to change. When people are seriously addicted to something, they say and do a lot of things they normally wouldn't. If I were you, I would talk to a counselor that works at the rehab center and find out the best way to get out of the situation that wouldn't be detrimental to his recovery (or at least not as much). It looks like you've both made mistakes and if you are going to walk out of someone's life when they are trying to make a positive choice, you should at least try to ask someone with experience in that area what their best advice is on the best way to end it. I imagine breaking up with someone in that delicate a situation is a bit different than the average advice anyone can give.

What They Said On Facebook