How can I get the guy I like to chase me?

We both like each other, but I've been chasing him a little too much, and I think he knows how much I like him- he doesn't make much effort with me at all. Is there anything I can do about it? If you're a guy, what is it that gets you chasing after a girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• If he is a real man looking for a real relationship - he won't chase you unless you are worthy of being chased. If you are worthy of being chased you wouldn't be asking questions like this, you would know that guys naturally will be attracted to you, that your motivation is towards school- and finding a guy is just a benefit in life.

If he is not worthy of dating you, you can have him chase you by playing mind-games and other tricks. I would tell you how to do this, but I won't support getting into a bad relationship. I try to help in situations for long term.

My suggestions:

- Get a job if you don't have one

- Go to school / college etc and graduate

- Work out / excersize

- Eat the right foods

- Develope your personality

- etc

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• I recommend against using the mind games- so what if he is currently using them. Play a different game. Lure him in against his mind game of pushing and pulling. To do this, use flirting. If you win his heart, he'll quit his sh*t =)

• So basically I have to act like I don't give a ****. Hmmm I defo think he's using this sort of thing on me. I didn't want to resort to using mind games, but he started it. And as they say-- All's fair in love and war!

• "If I don't call him, he will want to call me- so he will call me because I'm not calling him"

|OR|

"This guy is cute but I don't want a relationship, I think I'll flirt with him without telling him my intensions"

|OR|

"Hey this guy is a player, if I act like he doesn't interest me, I can win him over"

Basically - a mind game being something that you would do to ... insitigate?... a certain outcome.

• Show Older