Why do guys love toes?

i have a lot of guy friends and I noticed that they re all suckers for a nice cute feet, with a clean shiny polish! They all go GA GA for them..saying its so sexy and such a turn on.

Most of them like French for some reason, I hate it the most honestly. I never wear french nail polish.

I do take care of my feet as much as I can but I just don't understand what's the big deal of all this mysterious love for toes?!

So really guys what's so great about girls toes? what does it tell you if a girl has nice clean feet? why do you like them? is it a fetish?

Well that's pretty odd, should I delete the question already haha

all my guy friends love toes! that's weird! but its nice to hear different opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• I persoanlly love a women who has nice feet. I admit I have a foot fetish. I love when a girl gets her nails done, but a lot of girls don't really have that nice feet. Its very personal--but I always always pay attention to a woman's foot. Now this french nails polish I have no idea what you are talking about, but I do like when a girl gets her feet done. I once asked a girl out and we dated for a few months just cause I liked her feet. I was at a carnival and she had her sandals off and I commented on how lovely they were and I really thought they were and then she was flattered and I got her number.

ITs kind of sexual too, I love sucking a girls toes who has beautiful toes during sex...but I am the exception not the rule, most guys don't find feet flatterying, but dirty...i don't know why? but yes take care of those feet and wear sandals or go barefoot whenever you possibly can guys will notice for sure.

• Finally !! a guy actually admitts it! most guys here said they would go near it but I guess it is a fetish. I also notice guys feet, if they re clean id like him even more ( if we were like attracted to each other in the first place) but I wouldn't judge a guy by his foot cause guys tend to ignore those little things although it does matter to us gurls.

on the other hand if a gurl has ugly feet or lets say not so clean ones, not so fresh nail polish while wearing sandals.thats a major YUCK!

• Hahah no I don't have a fetish but I do notice if the guy's toes are nice or not.

you can ask me anytime if you want

I'm with you on this one kriskriss. I love women's feet and toes, especially if really clean and well looked after. I always suck and lick on my wife's sweet feet and toes as part of foreplay and love to suck on her toes during sex too. I find myself checking out women's toes all the time imagining how nice it would be to suck on them. They are such a deliciously sexy part of the woman's anatomy if looked after properly.

What Guys Said 12

• gosh, I really love toes, I'm a 16 year old male in highschool; I love it when girls have pink toes , & its really sexy when they wear socks (clean) that you can see there toes through ! OMG! why I like them? I believe it is a fetish, but the hot part is , its not like a "Private Part" so I can look at them , feel them without really doing anything wrong. I do indeed go GA GA for toes though hahaha. I love a new clean PINK finish <3. if you ever want to turn a guy on you should prob, just wear flip flops, or put your feet on guys laps. (I love that !) thanks. & I know this Question is old. but yeah. I love them ! ((:

• Hehehe and thanks for answering and sharing your fetish!! hehe

• Oh definitely... I love spring time... and the return of sandals!

For me, perhaps it is a submissive thing, kneeling before a woman, kissing her toes, caressing her feet in my hand, as she raises her foot slightly, guiding her toes past my lips, allowing me to gently suck on each one in turn...

oh, sorry... got carried away...

• Some of us have a fetish, others just appriciate every inch of the female body. For me, it's very sexy for a lady to have nice bright polish on her finger and toenails. And when she is comfortable having them out around me is such a turn on. It very well may be weird, but I have learned that you like what you like. So I'm fine with it. :)

• not a fan either...though if theyre well kept they can be attractive...i just wouldn't want to do anything to them...sexually...not my kind of thing

• Delete the question?

• I know I tried to delete on eof my lame usual questions and I couldnt! lol

• You got some goofy friends. Most my friends, as the same with me, are no where near fans of feet...

• Toes can be very cute and nice to suck on.

• i like it when ladies play with a toy car with there toes

• I live in Coastal NC and also have a thing for women's feet. There isn't anything better than a woman with great feet especially if she enjoys a guy massaging her feet and or sucking her toes and licking her feet. Now I've seen women with ugly toes and feet that I wouldn't touch those kinds of feet with a 10 foot pole

• Men and women can both be attracted to a shapely pair of feet, and there are two main scientifically accepted causes:
    1). The centers in the brain that are responsible for sensation and awareness of both the feet and the genitals are adjacent to one another. The central nervous system, largely dependent on the individual's genetic composition, can often get confused and produce a sexual response to feet or sensations therein. Recently, a story arose of a woman whose foot and genital centers were so closely situated that it caused her to experience orgasms through her feet. She has since sought treatment.
    2). We can be sexually imprinted (Freud), usually by our mothers or sisters, if present, through an experience involving feet and a simultaneous early sexual stimulation. This can come about as a result of an older sister putting her foot in her younger sibling's face as a mean prank, whereafter that sibling falls backward and grazes their genitals; and it could also simply arise from the fact that young children are closer to the ground with respect to their mothers and are more likely to notice the shape, or even the smell of them. As weird and sick, perhaps, as this may sound, it's Freudian psychology. Let's face it, the man enjoyed his cocaine, sometimes even gifting it to his friends and family, but he was a damn good shrink.

• I love a girl who has nice pink toes!
    Favorite kind of girl

• A guy with a hard corps foot fetish is a rare thing. The odds are it's a combination of desiring to be submissive to a women that has pretty feet, and desiring to be dominated by women.

The feet are the hardest working, overworked, and under appreciated part of a women's body. It is also the lowest part of her body. Hence, the submissive desires to grovel and worship at the feet of what he or sometimes she considers is their rightful place, you got it, at the feet of a Goddess.

In many cases if her feet are dirty or wreak of odor, the submissive feels a need to clean them. Not just clean them, but clean them orally! In so doing the submissive feels useful and a sense of being used masochistically This combination results in an erotic arousal.

My email is toejamslave4u@gmail.com if you would like to learn more.

• well

im not a sucker for feet.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree,for several reasons.I've known a lot guys who do love not just feet ,but maybe legs too.I'm bi,and do have to admit that the sight of an attractive woman walking by,in a nice skirt or dress,some hosiery on,like pantyhose or nylon stockings and a great pair of heels,will get my head turning every time.My current boyfriend does enjoy when I'm wearing nylons,and some type of open toed shoes.He says it's a real turn on for him.I won't get overly graphic right here,but he'll side my shoes off,and use my nylon covered feet on himself,for pleasure,if you get my drift.

• Well I know that guys like legs and thank god its my best asset but I've noticed the weird love for toes and those guys on here are denying it or lets say disagreeing whihc is weird I MET ALOT OF GUYS WHO ADORE NICE TOES!!!

• if your by thats fucking gross