Why do guys love toes?

i have a lot of guy friends and I noticed that they re all suckers for a nice cute feet, with a clean shiny polish! They all go GA GA for... Show More

Well that's pretty odd, should I delete the question already haha

all my guy friends love toes! that's weird! but its nice to hear different opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• I persoanlly love a women who has nice feet. I admit I have a foot fetish. I love when a girl gets her nails done, but a lot of girls don't really have that nice feet. Its very personal--but I always always pay attention to a woman's foot. Now this french nails polish I have no idea what you are talking about, but I do like when a girl gets her feet done. I once asked a girl out and we dated for a few months just cause I liked her feet. I was at a carnival and she had her sandals off and I commented on how lovely they were and I really thought they were and then she was flattered and I got her number.

ITs kind of sexual too, I love sucking a girls toes who has beautiful toes during sex...but I am the exception not the rule, most guys don't find feet flatterying, but dirty...i don't know why? but yes take care of those feet and wear sandals or go barefoot whenever you possibly can guys will notice for sure.

• Finally !! a guy actually admitts it! most guys here said they would go near it but I guess it is a fetish. I also notice guys feet, if they re clean id like him even more ( if we were like attracted to each other in the first place) but I wouldn't judge a guy by his foot cause guys tend to ignore those little things although it does matter to us gurls.

on the other hand if a gurl has ugly feet or lets say not so clean ones, not so fresh nail polish while wearing sandals.thats a major YUCK!

• Why do you ask about feet do you have a foot fetish for guys? Actually you gave me good advice on a ? I had weeks ago....I got a girl ? about this girl I like and maybe you can help me let me know..ok thanks..bye

• Hahah no I don't have a fetish but I do notice if the guy's toes are nice or not.

you can ask me anytime if you want