So, this guy says "I love you" to me jokingly but what does it mean?

OK, so there's this guy and he is constantly teasing me. he says that "I'm beautiful" but in a way it sounds sarcastic, but it also sounds like he means it. and he also constantly tells me that he "loves" me and he smiles at me a lot. so, does this mean he likes me, or is he just having some fun?!? please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• well, if he's constantly saying this then it means that he does like you. he just says it sarcastically becasue it would be a little weird if he said it and you guys weren't together don't you think. that's his way of expressing his feelings towards you, through sarcasm and jokes. he obviously likes you a lot so return the favor. you could end up in a relationship . good luck.

• Thanks! but what should I do exactly? I mean, should I make the first move or...

• Dang, your age says 18-24 but your question says 14 lol. if he's not doing it then he's a pussy, so you grow some cohones(balls) and you make a move, stop being all scared and what not (figuratavly ofcourse lol). from what I read I'm sure he will respond to it and you'll probably end up going out with him. what's the worst that can happen? he doesn't respond? if so then move on kid. don't mean to sound mean but I gota be honest...tough love lol. well good luck!!!

itll work, just shoot for it

• Thank you!