Would a guy tell you he wants to spend the rest of his life with you if he didn't love you?

My boyfriend and I don't live near each other and I've got to say I'm worried he doesn't feel the way I hope he is. he's been my friend for a few years (about 3) and we started dating a while ago, he's never shown (at least not to me) that he's a bad guy in the time I've known him, I want to believe him so much but unfortunately my friend doesn't seem to like him because he's a few years older. she hasn't talked to him though but she's trying to persuade me otherwise. he has told me he wants to spend his life with me, no guy I've ever met has told that to a girl he didn't love, but I suppose I can't be so sure. I care so much about him but I'm just afraid of getting hurt. please help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• When you're under 18, feelings can come and go with the wind, and you learn to deal and manage them as you get older. It's entirely possible that you are in love with him and he's not there yet. That's not uncommon, just focus on whether you like being in the relationship or not.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!