Can a frat really ruin your boyfriend?

i fell in love with my boyfriend nearly two years ago. he just started attending a college about one hundred miles away. I can't drive so I can't go... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i know long distance is hard. I go to school 300 miles away from my boyfriend. I'm having the same problem with him joining a frat too. he honestly doesn't believe that he's changing. and quite honestly, I'm becoming really bitter about this whole situation. I totally understand when you say that the memories will haunt you. but you have to ask yourself if it's worth it. you don't deserve to be treated like that. that was such a cruel and sick joke. I know it's hard to hear, but maybe it's time to move on...show him what he's missing. because if he really loved you like he says he does, he would never EVER want to see you hurt. that's the problem with my boyfriend too... he doesn't understand that he's hurting me. Him hurting me is starting to make me feel so empty and cold though. I'm beginning to think it's time to move on too... which will be so hard for me because we made so many plans for our future. "forever"... maybe he's not the one. just surround yourself with friends and family... with people that love you! your heart will heal.