Girls, ever gotten a love poem written just for you? Guys, ever written one for a girl?

Girls, ever gotten a love poem written just for you?

Guys, ever written one for a girl?

• Vote A I'm a girl, never had a guy write me one but it would be awesome
  • Vote B I'm a girl, poetry is cheesy
  • Vote C I'm a guy, poetry is cheesy
  • Vote D I'm a guy, I'd like to try it but I'm embarrassed
  • Vote E I'm a guy, this works for me all the time

Most Helpful Opinion

• I really wanted to pick A, but I had to be honest and pick B. I've never gotten a poem from a boy, and I imagine it would be nice, but it really depends on the person. If the guy I liked right now gave me a poem I would always think it sweet and nice, but he's not the type of person to write poems so I would laugh on the inside.

To break it down: Some guys an pull of poetry and will melt my heart, some will be quirky and heartfelt and cute and I'll have a private playful giggle fit about it, and some I will just feel awkward. There is nothing more awkward than bad heartfelt poetry.

I guess what I'm saying is, if your not a poet, don't be that person just to show you love me, you know? Just show you love me is the best way you can. (So I won't have a giggle fit)