He puts me on the back burner, what should I do?

My so-called "boyfriend" puts me on the back burner a lot. It seems like he only pulls through with planning with me when his buddies are not around or don't want to do anything in particular. This guy is your average Cali surfer who is "free-spirited. " As of last night, he canceled plans with me to be with his buddies because one came down unexpectedly and so, all of a sudden, something better than me came around so he took me out of his schedule. I was obviously upset, he apologized because he knew what he did was wrong, but still went through with it and asked to put our plans off for tonight. I reluctantly said yes. And he was worried if he angered me. Of course, I said no. But I'm still very disappointed. On other days, we wouldn't have to have had plans made, but he always chooses to go home to his buddies instead of asking to spend more quality time with me at all. Keep in mind, we rarely ever hang. On average is once a week. He sees his friends 5x's a week and yet, he... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if someone puts you on the back burner then that shows ur not a priority. Is he a stoner? Stoners usually don't have much desire they just want to have fun. But it seems fishy. Well it sounds like he don't care, he only calls you when he wants sex right? I would tell him that you feel he isn't taking you seriously and if he wants to stay with you he needs to start putting you at a higher priority or invite you or something. And if he says no then you know how he really feels. He don't care that much. Well if he can't spend more time with you cut him loose and find better. . Good? Remember actions speak louder than words. Check this book out called get any one to do anything in a book store. Go to the section on how to catch a liar, there is this technique called conundrum. Use that on him and you will see if his alibis match up. Its great. Good?