He puts me on the back burner, what should I do?

My so-called "boyfriend" puts me on the back burner a lot. It seems like he only pulls through with planning with me when his buddies are not around... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if someone puts you on the back burner then that shows ur not a priority. Is he a stoner? Stoners usually don't have much desire they just want to have fun. But it seems fishy. Well it sounds like he don't care, he only calls you when he wants sex right? I would tell him that you feel he isn't taking you seriously and if he wants to stay with you he needs to start putting you at a higher priority or invite you or something. And if he says no then you know how he really feels. He don't care that much. Well if he can't spend more time with you cut him loose and find better. . Good? Remember actions speak louder than words. Check this book out called get any one to do anything in a book store. Go to the section on how to catch a liar, there is this technique called conundrum. Use that on him and you will see if his alibis match up. Its great. Good?