Why do guys run from a relationship that is going really good ?

Why do guys run from a relationship that is going really good?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Men don't believe that things can be perfect. Don't believe me? Just watch how many guys will try to either fix up something perfect, e. G their car, but adding more gear to it to make it better.

If we encounter the perfect women we start questioning where her flaws are. After all, all the media and our friends portray women a certain way, e. G. Nagging, jealous, controlling, etc. When we do not see those attributes we wonder even more if this is the real deal and then we take it to the higher tribune to seek an answer. Our friends.

Our friends mean well but they'll tend to drive the issue even further home telling us "just wait, it will change. They are all the same, it just the honeymoon phase. " We then start to worry even more.

While I've tried to add some humour to this, I think it captures the point. We can't believe that we can have it this good so we, and our friends, start to pollute our minds until we are scared to death and falter. Best remedy, if you find him worrying, talk to him. Or nag him so we fell we are in a normal relationship. :)

What Guys Said 3

• A man doesn't like to admit it but he likes the idea of an exit. I think a girlfriend and boyfriend could be together forever but mention marriage and puff. Not cos the man doesn't love a woman but cos it means growing up. Peter pan affect

• Some guys are not ready for committment, when things are going good they get scared. This is STUPID ON THEIR part because they can end up loosing such a sweet girl that I am sure you are..... eventually your going to find a guy that doesn't run away and as long as he isn't controlling and you feel that spark/love for each other thatzs the one for you.....best things come to thoes who wait .....good luck

• Umm well my friend did once because the girl brought up being married as being serious and he was like I'm 15 (now 16) what are you talking about marriage for? So he left that.

What Girls Said 4

• bc they are scared of getting too close if things are going too well. Some guys just don't want anything serious right now so once they see that, they avoid it in anyway they can. Why? Usually its because they been hurt from being too close before and don't want to go through that again or there just so confussed on what there are feeling that they don't know what to do but run but they can't run forever. They got to stop at some point.

• Yea. its him. So just give him sum space. He may need that

• Thanks! this makes me feel better in this current situation that I am - this guy whom I thought I would soon be in a relationship with [hooking up, hanging out, etc.] started backing off at least physically because, as he told me, he's scared of being in a relationship because of past experiences. sometimes I think it's me but I guess I should believe him and know that it's all him.

• Usually it is just a big old fear of commitment. But if its not try and see it through his eyes, was it a good relationship for him too?

• I second that! I've been told that before from an ex. He said it kind of freaked him out and since guys and girls think differently, they won't want to get serious unless they are FOR SURE.

• They get spooked. Happens damn near everytime. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't. A few guy friends told me it's because they start seeing their future in you and it freaks them out because they aren't ready to settle permanently. SO IRRITATING!