• Ask
  • myTake

How to get my girlfriend interested in me again before I lose her?

So I have been dating this girl for 6 months and we have been inseparable; spend almost all of our time with each other and are very close and talking about our future together. Lately she has been kinda distant. I finally approached her about it and she says that she is kinda "bored" and that this always happens at this point in a relationship for her. She said I need to give her space and hopefully she will be able to move on from this but she is not sure. We have been seeing each other basically every day. She also said that in the beginning I set the bar too high and that now she is disappointed that I am not maintaining the same level. In the beginning we did go out to eat all the time and do other things but I just couldn't support that financially so we have really cut back on that so there is less excitement there. I just don't like that I can sense that she doesn't feel as strongly for me and I am worried that I will lose her. She basically said she will see if this changes but if she continues to feel this way for awhile then she does not want to waste my time. What can I do? She says space will help but then she still calls me to hang out almost every day. Is it possible to make her feel the same about me as she did before?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Here is the thing that is the biggest problem: Premarital sex-----had you both not engaged in this----you wouldn't be worried about loosing her----you would be going about you day as usual, concerned for her needs and giving her the attention she desires, maintaining those boundaries that were there at first in the relationship. It is time to rebuild those boundaries, give her, her space and let her know you need your space as well. Here is a suggestion tell her you are going to start attending bible studies with some guy friends from church twice a week----and don't answer her incoming call there for the hour or two that you are there. Wait to call her back for about an hour or so and when you call her talk with her about the bible study and suggest you start going to bible studies together for couples---cause you are ready to take this relationship to a heavenly level. Now if she is for really in love with you, she will definitely be thrilled----and if not, your true love is still out there preparing herself to you!

• Okay let me start by saying you're a fool. A typical bible bashing baffoon who goes about their day ramming their christianity and judgement down the throat of any person who is unfortunate enough to not get out of the way in time.
      The principal you're preaching is from an archaic and obtuse time of the church, with even the pope recently handing out condoms. Fact is young people are going to engage in premarital sex. This guy did not get on here asking for a bible basher to start criticising him for things that have taken place. He came on here asking for help and you thought you would capitalise on that, when the guy is clearly a little blue, upset and unsure where to turn. Typical. Let me guess you're a born again christian too? People like you really grind me and before you start getting all high and mighty on me, standing on your little soap box; im a practising catholic. If people want to know about the bible, they will ask or attend church on their own.

What Girls Said 1

• Insist on giving her some space I mean there's nothing you can really do at this point it takes work and it's hard but give her space and insist on it!

What Guys Said 3

• DITCH HER been there done this. SHES USING You MAN! Had an ex wife that did exactly the same thing, don't be her middle man. Or her number 2 ditch her, she's obviously only after you because of money, she is after you cause it was fun, and exciting and as soon as that is over she's basically told you its done. Leave her. You'll be hurt but that's going to happen either way, but don't you dare let her use your inner lighter side against ya man I'm the same way and girls try to USE that against me all the time. Teach this one a lesson if for nobody else your fellow guy here that got screwed over by a girl that did the same exact thing to him.

• I hate to say it, but 9 times out of 10 there's another guy on the horizon, especially if she's particularly good looking. You fell into a rut, her attraction towards you has waned, and now she's looking for something new and exciting. When she finds him, or he finds her (assuming it hasn't happened already), then you're going to be history. I strongly urge you to get your hands on a copy of Magic Bullets or the Venusian Arts Handbook. Learn what makes attraction work and then start applying it to your relationship.

• DUDE JUST LAY HER THE COCK SEROUSLY SHE LOOKING FOR A GOOD F*** NOT MAKING LOVE LET HER KNOW WHOS KING god p**** bois