• Ask
  • myTake

When a guy defends you, it's at least safe to assume you're friends, right?

I met this guy a couple weeks ago, and we've become friends, pretty much. We exchanged numbers, play fight, all that. But, for a while he was giving me the cold shoulder until today when he sat with me at lunch today, and this ex-friend of mine started calling me a bitch.He told the guy, "You shouldn't call someone that unless they deserve it, and she doesn't deserve it." My ex-friend ignores him as he continues saying, for no reason, that I'm a fat bitch. I say, "So? you're a scrawny bitch!" and my friend that was trying politely to defend me, now says, "Y'know, I might have to punch you." This shuts the guy up and touched my heart. Before this point I wasn't sure of our relationship since guys are weird, but it's safe to assume that he definitely likes me, even in a platonic way, right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of guys I know would step in just because its wrong, whether they like the girl or not.

• True.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah for sure. Someone would't defend another if they didn't care at least a little about them. That's one of my favorite things too ((: When a guy I know defends me. Except when they actually do punch someone, then you have a few other problems to deal with, ahahaa, trust me.

• Haha, and why would that cause more problems?

• Well the situation I'm referring to is when one of my friends got suspended from school for getting into a fight with this one guy, but the guy he punched was weeeak and a cry baby! hahah (: