• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy tells you you are a nice girl and a wonderful person?

I really like this guy who is 2 years younger than me and does not have a lot of experience when it comes to girls. I asked him to be my date to a banquet and he excepted, we had a great time. I thought he was clueless as to my feelings for him so tonight I told him that I really liked him. He said back and said that I was a really nice girl and a wonderful person. What does it mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Difficult to say but your actions may have surprised him and catch him off guard.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm. It's difficult to know without having witnessed his reaction. You say that he has a lot of experience though, which makes what he said definitely sound like the "let's just be friends" flag. If he did not give any indication that he reciprocates your feelings, I think there isn't much you can do about it without putting your friendship in jeopardy.

• It says not a lot of experience with girls lllyse 27.... I think it is a really hard situation and that could go either way. Just keep acting like you like him but don't be too pushy about it. Just follow your gut.