• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy tells you you are a nice girl and a wonderful person?

I really like this guy who is 2 years younger than me and does not have a lot of experience when it comes to girls. I asked him to be my date to a... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Difficult to say but your actions may have surprised him and catch him off guard.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm. It's difficult to know without having witnessed his reaction. You say that he has a lot of experience though, which makes what he said definitely sound like the "let's just be friends" flag. If he did not give any indication that he reciprocates your feelings, I think there isn't much you can do about it without putting your friendship in jeopardy.

• It says not a lot of experience with girls lllyse 27.... I think it is a really hard situation and that could go either way. Just keep acting like you like him but don't be too pushy about it. Just follow your gut.

What They Said On Facebook