• Ask
  • myTake

Is she using me?

I have a friend of mine who I've known on and off throughout several years. In the past year or so we can become much closer as friends, yet along... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ahhh. Psych majors. What a journey they are. Well, it sounds like you were used during your first winter break, but I don't know what to predict for the future based on her previous actions. It would seem that she was just into you, but the fact that she had a boyfriend just throws everything to hell, add to the fact that she ASKED you to keep it discreet, and you got played. She needed a little bit of indulgence, and it seems you gladly provided. You gave what she wanted, and now she tossed you aside. In the future, of course watch out for her player ways, but do you want to start something with her, watch out. It seems like she liked you, but has kind of lost interest. You got played, yes. Whether or not it happens again is up to you. Make sure that if anything further happens, before you fall in love with her, that her intentions are true. Anything that she solicits from you will be playing, anything you hunt her for may be legit.

• Haha, well I wasn't in love with her, liked her considerably and known her for years, yes. Love, not even close. Thanks for the advice though.

What Girls Said 1

• This girl is a mind player. Girls like to get into guys heads and see how far we can push there buttons. She likes you but with you being so far away she didn't want to get her hopes up. Instead she convinced herself she wanted a fling with you over the break. If your still interested see how it works out this summer.

What Guys Said 3

• Man, I don't even know this girl and I don't really like her. She's a freak in the sheets I'll tell you that much. She has no sense of loyalty to her boyfriend letting you, no, basically telling you to buy her some and letting you watch. Honestly though, if you want a summer fling, go for it, but drop her when fall comes. She'll be gone anyway so what do you have to lose.

• She is a USER like a most women. Married women and girls with boyfriendswant to talk to me ALL THE TIME. Becausethey are users.

• Are you single? Because with a mindset like that its no wonder. Not all women are users. That's like saying all black people are ghetto, all white people are white trash and all middle-easterners are terrorists. Its an ignorant untrue statement.

• For the past 20 years I have noticed that yes most if not allwomen are users. Why do they use me for $100 dinnersand then not call back? I am very polite and good looking. Okay I am a Ph. D. Engineer in Nanophotonicsand guess what no woman is ever getting a centfrom me.