New Boyfriend Is Unreliable?

My new boyfriend has this habit to say I'll call you in a minute or ten and he doesn't. I already told him that I LIKE when he calls me. So why does... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Majority of guys are rather forgetful when it comes to calling when they said they would. I guess it's just in their nature. Of course, there a lot of guys who are punctual and call when they say they would too. There could be few reasons:

1) He gets really busy with work, school, family, friends, etc. and calling you slips out of his mind.

2) He just isn't too much of a phone guy. I know lots of guys don't really talk on the phone. He could be one of them. If he's really affectionate in person, I wouldn't worry about it.

3) He doesn't feel like bothering you. If that's the case, he should know better since you told him that you like it when he calls.

Just try to casually talk to him when the mood is good and let him know how him not calling you makes you feel. If he cares, he will do something about it.

Good luck!

Rachel