• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get over the guy that took my virginity

i am 15 years old and about 2 months ago I was dating the man of my dreams I though we were together 24/7 and we always had fun together, one night... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly, it may take a while, but you have to learn to get over him. He isn't worth thinking about or crying over. He is just a guy who wants sex because he's a typical guy, remind yourself that HE had CHEATED on YOU; it wasn't like you randomly broke up with him for no odd reason, your reason was legit and firm, which is the fact that he was doing something behind your back with out your knowledge. In fact , if he didn't try to explain himself when you called him up to talk about what you heard, then he is just a waste. Becareful, and don't fall for guys who can play you like a easy game, you just have to learn from your mistakes. Acknowlege that you had the power to break up with him, instead of waiting and not wanting to lose him. If the lurking on facebook of him is very often then I guess I would highly reccomend you to delete him, honestly it would be so much more easy for you, you won't be able to see what he's doing and over time you'll learn to get over him, also delete the text messages you saved of you guys talking, delete him off msn, or any other communicational ways, just let him go and forget about him.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• if you really want to forget about him:- delete him off your Facebook.- delete his number off your phone.- don't try contacting him, even if he tries contacting you.- imo, stop dating his brother... all that's going to do is remind you off ur ex.if he cheated on you then he didn't really love you right? so just keep reminding yourself that he wasn't worth it to begin with. gl

• While does your profile say 18-24 when you say ur 15? But I don't think that you can ever get over the person you lost your virginity to because he was ur first. The only way to get over a guy is through time but if things are meant to be then you guys will eventually be together in the end. Sex is emotional for women and I know that you must feel hurt. Why focus on someone who cheated on u? Love ain't suppose to hurt.