Is my boyfriend still with his baby's mama?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 months. The problem is that he has a baby. So this makes me very insecure. He always says he sleeps over his brothers or he's been leaving out of town lately too. And I always think he's with his baby momma when things like these happen. He always answers my calls and all like today that he was supposedly at his brothers we talked for a bit. But I get weird ideas I think maybe he was just hiding and talking to me so he wouldn't get caught by her. I don't know I'm very confused. I just wanna know if he's playing with me. Can anybody help me please? Or is it that I'm just blowing things out of proportion?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 9 times out of 10 your intuition is telling you the right thingyou have been dating him 3 months. you said he JUST had a baby. I don't know how old the baby is so I'm guessing less than 6 months old? I will be really honest with you, most young people who have baby mamas/baby daddies still mess around with each other. especially if you get that feeling that something ain't right, its probably not. don't brush off your feelings but if you have no real evidence, just keep your eyes open and watch out but remember what you noticed because it could come up again

What Guys Said 1

• you could go all crazy b*tch and put a gps tracker on him, or you can give him the benefit of the doubt. otherwise, you'll drive yourself nuts wondering.

• you should try looking into baby daddy tracker, they have everything you need to help catch him in the act!

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him - don't accuse him of him or anything, just ask how much time he spends with her, what kind of relationship they have. You also have to keep in mind that when you date a man with kids, the mom is almost always in the picture. If you can't handle it, you might look for a boyfriend with less baggage.