so me and my boyfriend have been seeing each other for 6 months. he's 25 I'm 22. we say 'i love you' to one another. he's never been overly sweet. if... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
If you are happy, stay put.
If you aren't happy, move on.
- It's that easy.
What I think:
- It's not fair that you're comparing him to your ex's- the past is the past.
- It's very common for men to not be verbal in relationships
- You're overreacting
Check this out:
- You know he treats you well
- He takes you out (interacts with you)
- He calls you when he is in a situation that potentially could bother you (Shows loyalty)
- He'll bring up the problems in the relationship (Showing that he is fighting for you)
So what I'm saying by all that information, is that if you NEED the verbal treatment instead of the action; go ahead and find the guy that gives you that (Not trying to be rude)... But if you are happy in your current relationship, you can voice your concern but I doubt you will see any progress soon.
Just be glad you were lucky enough to find a good man. Lots of my friends on here are always talking about finding the "good guy".. But really, what do words do for you? They give you reassurance. Just like actions give you reassurance.