How do you flirt with a older guy?

OK. I go to the gym like three days a week, and I notice that there are a LOT of older guys that pay a LOT of attention to me. Men who come with... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• We'll see right through your bullsh*t and I'm not even in the age rank specified.

1) You talk purely about physical appearance or being "sexy"

- and not about personality, depth, or priorities

2) You add parts about them bring their girlfriends, wives, and children

- Yet you speak nothing about how they appear happy or fulfilled.

3) You're talking about flirting with a guy that is 25-35 and your under 18..

- Grow up! Lol!

Seriously, you don't stand a chance sweetheart. Keep yourself reasonably next to your own standards until you've at least developed. By then, you will understand what to say and do, rather than asking about advice that is way out of your league.

If you hook up with anyone that is 25-35, he's either your sugar daddy, or he's going to use you senseless. Making you feel important when you are next to him, and then like sh*t when you are away from him. You stand no chance against our games.. When you play with fire, you get burned.

Keep yourself innocent and sweet. When you are finally 19-20 you can look for a relationship with a similar age-gap.

• I don't think you understand someones "values" when you first see them. Of course, I want a guy who has the right personality, but its like flirting with a guy your age, you don't know everything about them. and this question was about flirting, I'm not on some soul searching trip at the gym.

And I already mentioned how I don't go for married guys with kids, or w/o kids. I'm not a homewrecker, and that's just cheap.

• Show Older
    • Thanks. I'm pretty sure that's what they really want in their heart, and that reaffirms my faith in the honest simple man :) You're not too bad yourself. And thanks for your answers. Long and descriptive.

• Anytime, if I can help more -> respond here and I'll get back to you. If I could take myself away from being anon, I would.