Criminal minds...the relationship between Morgan and Garcia?

The answerers to this question should only be those who are familiar with this particular TV series.

SO...the question stands for itself.

the reason I'm asking this is because I recognized myself in an extremely similar situation... [seen only 3 seasons...so I'm seeing it from that point of view]

What is exactly the nature of their relationship?

Is there anything romantic about it, or is it purely friendly, and platonic at best?

AND, is there ever a chance that there could be something more developing (or could develop in the future) between two such individuals with that kind of a level of intimacy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I've seen the show and obviously it's platonic. Interestingly the show has been able to depict a rather amazing bond between the two.

yes a relationship like this could grow into more. It happens. But you must ask yourself will the bond, the mental connection be somehow altered or lost. Will the new bond be something you want.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!