Not talking after a fight?

why do guys stop all communication with you after certain fights?its been a week and I still haven't heard from him, I know he has been busy with finals last week and he also has some this week, but its getting really hard not to contact him. ( I'm giving him his space and time to 'calm' down so I won't contact him until he does) we have been together for almost 2 years and been through plenty of ups and downs and we have done this before and he ends up coming around...but this time I'm having a hard time with it...advice would be helpful :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• See I'm going through that too. I got in a fight on Friday with my guy I talk to, and I haven't talked to him since. I'm waiting for him to talk to me but I'm scared his waiting for me to talk to him. It doesn't usually take that long for a guy to calm down or get over something if he really loves/likes the girl. If you are ready to talk to him or want to get it all figured out you should probably text or call or whatever you do first. To show that you really care. If it was your fault or his or both...It shows that you don't want to lose anything and want it all to work out. If it keeps happening over and over again though it might not be such a healthy relationship.

• It has happened once before and he came around when I didn't contact him..he knows I want it to work. and I think he almost expects me to text him first or contact him first, and when I don't I hope he starts to wonder and contacts me. he is honestly my best friend and I don't want to loose him, its been like not being able to talk to your best friend and your boyfriend at the same time..it sucks. :/

• Show Older
    • Its something that he can either relpy to, an open question...and if he doesn't reply then I will continue to wait to say anything again until he comes around but letting him know I'm still here and the offer is always open

• Sorry didn't mean to say that twice, I thought it didn't post :p