• Ask
  • myTake

Not talking after a fight?

why do guys stop all communication with you after certain fights?its been a week and I still haven't heard from him, I know he has been busy with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• See I'm going through that too. I got in a fight on Friday with my guy I talk to, and I haven't talked to him since. I'm waiting for him to talk to me but I'm scared his waiting for me to talk to him. It doesn't usually take that long for a guy to calm down or get over something if he really loves/likes the girl. If you are ready to talk to him or want to get it all figured out you should probably text or call or whatever you do first. To show that you really care. If it was your fault or his or both...It shows that you don't want to lose anything and want it all to work out. If it keeps happening over and over again though it might not be such a healthy relationship.

• It has happened once before and he came around when I didn't contact him..he knows I want it to work. and I think he almost expects me to text him first or contact him first, and when I don't I hope he starts to wonder and contacts me. he is honestly my best friend and I don't want to loose him, its been like not being able to talk to your best friend and your boyfriend at the same time..it sucks. :/

• Show Older
    • Its something that he can either relpy to, an open question...and if he doesn't reply then I will continue to wait to say anything again until he comes around but letting him know I'm still here and the offer is always open

• Sorry didn't mean to say that twice, I thought it didn't post :p

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• I really wouldn't worry about it to much. I am sure he wondering the same thing. Also he can be playing games like the No Contact Rule. At the ed of the day space is always good it makes them realize what they like about you.

• Must have been a pretty serious fight for you having gone a week without talking. Just let him come to you, don't act desp.

What Girls Said 1

What They Said On Facebook