He's acting sort of cold for a person who says he loves me and can't live without me.

Hey everyone,

so the thing is I've been living with this guy (same age as me, 23) for a bit more than 2 years now but only as flatmates/ friends. About a month ago we slept together. For the record, it was his idea. I've been sort of in love with him for some time now but I only admitted to that afterward. He told me he feels the same way. I don't think either of us has been in love or in a real relationship before, so after some debating and arguments we sort of settled on that we should try and make something out of this.

Now, I'm not saying that it's easy in any way to bare/ or live with me either but he's just being weird. At least I think so. For the most part he's incapable of showing any kind of interest in me other than like we were just buddies. OK, to be fair, about a week after we slept together he did want to do it again but I told him off. The reason for that was that we were on very rocky grounds back than and I had no clue if he likes me or I'm just convenient for him.

Thing is he's acting sort of cold for a person who says he loves me and can't live without me. Which he does say and looks sincere too when I throw a fit sometimes.

Am I the problem or is there something wrong with him?