• Ask
  • myTake

What if the guy I'm dating talks about other women or past experiences with dating other women?

The guy I'm dating has brought up past dating experiences, on a couple of occasions he's mentioned his ex. It sounds like she did a number on him,... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• hey..dont worry..it's very normal and it would be great for you if you won't feel insecure while he'd be talking to you about her ex. Just take it normally because he had been in a relationship with her and obviously there would be some moments, good,bad,emotional,funny,etc...and we don't froget our past. Just give him all comfort because it will make ur relationship strong. If he would thought that telling about her ex is irritating you or you are not comfortable with it then he won't tell you about her. But on the other hand, if you behave normally then he will feel comfortable to share anything with u, honestly, because he would know that you listen to him and understand him. So just don't worry.take care

• I do listen and don't act awkward or anything. Thanks for the advice!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!