How do I get back with my ex without seeming desperate?

We never actually broke up we just stopped communicating with each other because we were never able to hang out. He is in the military so it is hard for us to spend time together because he is always gone. I am a military kid so I know what it is like for him and since I always moved every year i never get attached to people so it is hard for me to form stable relationships and thats the reason we get along so well because I know him so well. We tried 60 times to hang out with each other after he got back from deployment but nothing would work because we both had insane work schedules so we just kept checking in to see when we were free but it got to the point where he just stopped responding to my messages so I just stopped messaging him but now I wish I did not because I feel that we still could have been together if I did not stop. I know that he misses me and that he still want to be with e because his friends called me a couple of weeks after and told me to talk to him because he was sad and crying over me but I did not want to seem desprate so I did not talk to him but now I really can't stop thinking about him and get him off my mind and I want to talk to him but it is weird because we are not friends on social media and I do not want him to think I am stalking him and despeate but I want to be back with him more than anything because he is the only person that actually knew me and I could talk to and without him I feel alone. He is on deployment right now but I mean if I message him he might answer or ignore me I just do not know what to say Advice?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• 😬 tough to say, at this point he probably doesn't want to keep getting hurt and doesn't want to disappoint you, if you truly love someone you" let them go, and if they truly love you, they will come back"

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is too short to not put your heart out there. if he cried for you, chances are, that he really does like you. he's overseas or wherever he gets deployed and fighting for your country is probably pretty tiring some days, I'm sure he just wants to come home to someone and not feel like he's the desperate one either? Add him on one social media account if his name isn't something that seems stalkable. Like if his fbk name is LukeBryans#1fan than probably dont add him, as it would look like you stalk much? 😉 talk to him from there? That way u two can see photos of one another and keep in touch more easily if he's overseas and feel more connected with you through photos.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• get drunk. and fuck dude

• suck his cock and swallow his load

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!