How to tell a woman you're falling in love with her?

OK, I recently been seeing my ex's best friend..no relationship just hanging out, dinner, drinks, talking til the sun comes up and amazing sex. At first it was cool, but lately I been having real strong feelings for her.How do I go about telling her this without scaring her off? I'm a grown man and I know when it's love and I'm man enough to admit I'm falling in love with this girl...but I'm scared to say anything because I don't want to ruin what we have going on now.She hints that she has feelings for me but never really comes out with it, I get texts from her saying stuff like "you make me happy" or " I've never been this happy before, not even in the 6 years I was married" and "miss you" etc.Ladies does it scare you off when a man admits he's falling for you? especially if you guys aren't in a committed relationship?Like I said I don't want to ruin anything but I can't keep it inside either.Every time I'm around her (which is damn near 24/7) I want to say something but don't. How do I tell her? or do I wait for her to hopefully one day come out with her feelings?By the way my ex doesn't know about me and her friend, kind of keeping it on the down low.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• if you are with her 24/7 then she knows, she is just waiting for you to say it. Especially if you says she hasn't been this happy in years, she really likes u. When your lying in bed just look her in the eyes & say you love me don't u, your falling for me aren't u? cause I'm falling for you see what she does with that. say it in a joking manner if you are scared. good luck

• Thanks. I'm just scared to say something and it blow up my face. Everything is going awesome now and I don't want to ruin it. If it ain't broke don't fix it..ya know? lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!