• Ask
  • myTake

I keep falling asleep with my boyfriend?

This is the first relationship I have been in that we have gotten really close. Every time we cuddle together while watching a movie or something... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• OMG! thank god this happens to someone else. I do the same thing. this is my first relationship and I ALWAYS fall asleep in his arms, even if I am not tired. I felt super bad so ended up saying sorry I kept falling asleep and he said that it was ok he likes when I fall asleep in his arms because it makes him feel like he is protecting me, and finds watching me sleep cute, and I told him I don't know why I do but it was because he makes me feel safe and comforted and loved. He loves it

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• my boyfriend personally loves it when I feel asleep in his arms. if you don't know if he minds it, I think you should ask him and also tell him that you feel comfortable and he's like a pillow that it's so easy to fall asleep lol

What They Said On Facebook