My wife wants to fully feminize me!

In my everyday life I have a very stressful job where I am in charge of over 50 people and I am also firing and hiring people. I also have to be in charge of most of the household finances etc. Over the past few months my wife has brought up during passionate times, about feminizing me. She feels it would be a worthwhile distraction! A few weeks ago, she sat down with me and had me read some articles about feminization. I wasn't sure she was that serious! Now I must admit that I get turned on over the thought! She now wants to fully feminize me which consists of corset training to create a permanent feminine figure and growing real feminine breasts along with laser hair removal and eventually feminine facial surgery! She said I could basically transfer from my job to another location where people are far more tolerant about my new role. I researched it for a few long nights after work on the net. She was right about the location and what a great location too! She also felt she would become in charge and I could experience a new and rewarding life. As a woman! I spent almost a solid two weeks dwelling on this and every time I delve into the idea, I get very turned on! My question to the ladies here is...If you, as a woman were to convince your hubby to do this, would you find it a turn on and enjoy his new role as a Her? What would you feel is the biggest advantage for the both of you as a couple? Thanks! I wanted feedback because if I actually feel good about this (As I somewhat do) It all begins in a few days!

For The Stupid link

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• Run Forest...Run!

• If you really love her, than obey her wishes. You have said that she has decided you should have your own breast, then obey her. You said she wants to corset train you, then obey her.I really don't see the dilemma here.

• kinky

• I agree with Keely - Obey her wishes on this. Her decision has been made - you WILL be Feminized and grow cute breasts for Her. Clearly, Feminization is Her desire and you need to go along. If you're having a problem with the extent of the Feminization She will be putting you through - then think of it as 'Forced Feminization'. That way it's no longer your decision to make - you are freed of the responsibilities and consequences. There really isn't a dilemma any more - She has taken Control!

• To go all the way for her would be such a wonderful way to prove your love. Such a romantic and fascinating idea for two people totally in love!

• I agree with you Donna. It would be wonderful to have a partner that passionately wants to initiate and control your Feminization transformation. As the transformation starts and first your nipples pop and then your breasts start growing, you'll probably have trepidations. In a way it will be like a girl just starting puberty and seeing the changes start. Enjoy the mood swings and your uncertainties about the path you've chosen - as worries and fears signify Major Life changes.

• I think your wife is a lesbian and feels unfulfilled with your relationship. But if you want to, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• 5d

You should go all the way and become a complete woman. Let your wife mold you into the woman of her dreams.

• Forget all that "obey her" crying. Nothing good can come from it, that way of thinking is nothing but a trap.If you are willing to do it, then do, for your own sake! Just do it for the right reasons. Go after your happiness - just be sure it's there where it lies. Get a taste of what it would be like that life, but do it alone, just by yourself at first (I know it's something completely different, but get the closest you can get as long as you feel comfortable).And, in fact, maybe Kripter is right. That could be true, or she's trying to mold you - for her better (or worst) interests, for inflated ego reasons (as to how "sexy and powerful" she is and how she can "tame" you into a beta-male), or even she is tricking you for further blackmail material (for reasons above discriminated). After all, there is quite a handful of women who like to be put on a pedestal and be worshipped and show themselves as manipulative, controlling b****es. For example: www(dot)brassiered(dot)com(slash)brassiered(slash)whatis(dot)html; that Karen Salmansohn (from that "man taming" guide of hers - yet, somehow, thanks to feminism, she managed to succeed. Why did I know it beforehand it would end like that?)Just be sure you know her reasons for asking this, try to rationally see if there is not just some attittudes of you bothering her (and the other way around, also), and choose your way of life wisely, based on the right reasons - and the first one is what is good for you.