What are people looking for in their future husband/wife?

Just super bored and curious to see what people say

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 20

• I mean I could go over the basic list of loyalty and all that shit but that's all sort of a given. I never really thought about what kind of chick I'm going to settle down with before. I could definitely see myself settling down with my girlfriend in the future though.

• I am starting to notice a trend. People will list nice guy stuff like kind, mature, sweet, honest, caring and the likes as traits they look for in a partner but I know a lot of friends have all these kind of traits but for some reason they can't get a significant other because their targets only see them as friends. They say nice guys finish last, I don't get it.

• 4d

pretty sure saying proves to be unisex

• 2d

yeah. problem is, at this age (20's), it can easily be seen as platitudes. they also can also collapse due to quickly growing boundaries and existing restrictions

• 1d

This is why I think whatever people list as traits they want in a partner is crap because their so called desired traits and their real partners don't match. Some girl can list all good traits then end up with a guy who treats her like dirt

• Loyalty, a nice smile and addictive laugh and is good with little kids.

As I tend to have my niece around a lot so thats something my future wife would have to be okay with. As I want to keep my promise to my bro that I would look after his daughter should anything happen to him while over seas.

• Depends on the person. Human desire can vary from love and understanding to wanting to be abused. Physical lust to financial accruity. From the stuff they want to give, to the stuff they just want to take.

Humans... we are a sorted bunch. But chimps are far worse.

• loyalty, honesty, Maturity, a deep and a very rare mental connection, Deep intimacy

• Never getting married so never thought about it. As long as they are hot all I want is a weekend with them at most.

• 4d

Looks like someone hates reality. Marriage is dying out, get used to the idea.

• 2d

Your right that that is your opinion and maybe your reality and you are entitled to it and to express and i will respect it but agree with you I think not

• A sweet nurturing woman who wants to be a house-wife and a stay-at-home-mom.

• 4d

I wouldn't mind that once I got a help when the husband is home. Two people make the kids and build a home together.

• 4d

@TheCrimsonPath97 I know we come in a small doses. That's just how I was raised although my mother did get jobs on and off as we got older for herself.

• 4d

@xkellier94x Also it's our age bracket. Our generation has been completely indoctrinated into this soft, neo-lib, SJW mindset.

• A nice girl. That's all.

• Ummm
    Caring
    Loyalty
    Gorgeous ( she will be in my eyes if I love her )
    Damn I have billion million thing I. My head

• my penis

• I'm looking for a strong Christian woman who wants to have kids and make beautiful music with me.

• Inside matters most. Aside from the obvious things like "kind" and "trusting", I'm mostly looking for a feminine video gamer. lol 😉 I do also have a few major outside wants, mostly long red hair. I want a redhead sooo badly! hehe 😘

• Superpowers

• God fearing Christian virgin woman, sweetheart, open minded, clean, honest, loyal, loving, respectful, wise, submissive, loving, kinda of goofy.

Bonus= A great cook.

• Tig ol bitties

• Loyalty monogamy honesty common interests and values. Within one foot of height. Financially stable. Future goals. Lots of intimacy.

• someone mature intelligent, honest, loyal if pretty that's a +

• loyalty, honesty, one easy to chase.

• Make him feel that he has the control of everything in home

• humour

What Girls Said 4

• I'm looking for someone who I can love and be loved in return by. Someone who I have amazing sexual chemistry+sex with. Someone who is on the same page as me mentally/emotionally for the mostpart and, at times when we don't see eye-to-eye, is willing to put just as much effort in as myself to find a middle-ground, or talk it out.

• someone I can trust and communicate with about anything, loves kids (since I want children), takes care of himself and loved ones, faithful, dependable, loves me for me (flaws and all), great sense of humor and I can always have fun and act goofy with him.

• Likes movies and pizza and sex. Those are my only specifics. Pluses would be being a nerd with good taste in music and movies.

• Someone who is loyal, respectful, supportive, encouraging, hard working and never gives up on me easily. If you can make me laugh and stop me for being overly worried and analyzing everything then you would be a godsend.
    As for looks I know most girls say it but they don't really matter much to me. My friends say I go for "ugly" (which I hate they refer to a guy I like as such) or below average. Once you can have deep meaning conversations with me looks aren't everything really.