Why does it seem like a lot of guys like underage girls, or girls who look underage?

I am just wondering. I mean in college I still hear guys saying girls in high school are hot, and not just 17-18 year olds but as young as 14! Also a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there are in fact girls as young as 14 that are pretty good looking. There's quite a few in my school district.

I mean hell, most put on a lot of make up and tight pants, so they'll look they're 17-18 years old yet you'd never know. Until you find out they're only a freshman/sophomore or you ask/they tell you the age.

I don't find it weird or sick at all that males find young girls attractive. If the girl was really young like a child, then that would be one thing. But a girl age 13 (assuming she's developed...) to 17? No, because like I said, there are some girls that look older than they are, and are pretty good looking.

There's a term for girls/guys (usually girls I guess) that are under the age of consent. It's called Jailbait. I turned 18 in March, yet that doesn't mean I don't find girls under the age of 18 attractive. There's plenty of girls age 14-17 that I find either really cute, hot, beautiful, very sexy, etc.

• Yes nature says when girls are ready not the law some are mature enough to breed at 13 while others aren't until their twenties and in times gone by before laws these young girls would be having babies,but now the law says if a girl is 17 years and 364 days old she's a tiny little innocent girl,but if she's 18 she's fair game.