Why is it so hard to find a good woman?

Why is it so hard to find a good woman I mean I'm not the best guy in the world but I'm honest and I won't cheat on her that's not what I'm about I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• "...I already got her most precious gift what else can I get out of her right?"

Uh sex isn't the only important thing that a girl can offer you. If you find a decent girl it's honestly one of the LEAST important things she can give you. There is no much more that people can give than just sex. That is a very immature thing for you to say.

"I'm not saying I wouldn't give a girl like her a chance but its bad when a guy says let's wait. Isn't it?"

No it's not! If anything it's a huge relief off our shoulders. You see here you are just contradicting yourself! Because you say it's 'bad' when a guy says let's wait yet you get turned off if a girl sleep with you too soon. I mean come on... People expect the female to have all this will power and be able to turn down a guy no matter how much we like him and how much we are attracted him. Hello women get horny too! Yes some woman are smarter about things than others (ie- avoiding situations where something could happen. Like going straight home right after the date is over) But then there is also the case of how soon is too soon? Let's say you're spending a lot of time together and getting along great. You're constantly groping on this chick trying to get some and she gives in after a week or and so you freak out and say 'Oh it was too soon. She's too easy!' Well then WHY THE HELL were you bugging her so much? We're human too you know. The choice of whether or not to have sex and how long to wait should be a SHARED decision.

And yes females who didn't have a decent father figure growing up (or lack of one) do seem to tend to have more problems. But doesn't mean they are all looking for attention of a 'daddy replacement'. I mean I grew up with a good father but I've known a lot of women who didn't. Some of them have some issues but there are also quite a few that are incredibly well adjusted people. And if anything it made them stronger. So if you meet a girl who says 'Yeah I didn't have a father growing up' or 'he was abusive' then don't automatically cross her off. You can pretty much tell if she has issues by how needy she is and how much attention she requires from you. If it's a constant thing to the point that she gets upset if she can't see you every single day (or multiple times a day) and is always calling or texting then yes obviously she has problems.