Why is it so hard to find a good woman?

Why is it so hard to find a good woman I mean I'm not the best guy in the world but I'm honest and I won't cheat on her that's not what I'm about I won't lie I had a long past with woman I have cheated before there is no excuse but I messed up then but now I'm grown and want. A good woman I hook up with a girl she is cool then she want to sleep with me I mean that's cool in all but I'm trying to set down a solid foundation and if I hit on the 1 date I will be finished with her because I already got her most precious gift what else can I get out of her right? I'm not saying I wouldn't give a girl like her a chance but its bad when a guy says let's wait. isn't it? But what I was saying I wouldn't mind to have a girl like that but we have to compromise and it will work I understand everyone has a past so do I I don't care of your past. I think this happens when they don't gt enough attention from there father figure or they don't have 1 I'm not trying to be your daddy I'm trying to find a good ass woman. I will work with you that's what I'm trying to get out.. well can some1 please tell me open my mind and tell me why is this like this I can't find. A woman good woman

Most Helpful Girl

• "...I already got her most precious gift what else can I get out of her right?"

Uh sex isn't the only important thing that a girl can offer you. If you find a decent girl it's honestly one of the LEAST important things she can give you. There is no much more that people can give than just sex. That is a very immature thing for you to say.

"I'm not saying I wouldn't give a girl like her a chance but its bad when a guy says let's wait. Isn't it?"

No it's not! If anything it's a huge relief off our shoulders. You see here you are just contradicting yourself! Because you say it's 'bad' when a guy says let's wait yet you get turned off if a girl sleep with you too soon. I mean come on... People expect the female to have all this will power and be able to turn down a guy no matter how much we like him and how much we are attracted him. Hello women get horny too! Yes some woman are smarter about things than others (ie- avoiding situations where something could happen. Like going straight home right after the date is over) But then there is also the case of how soon is too soon? Let's say you're spending a lot of time together and getting along great. You're constantly groping on this chick trying to get some and she gives in after a week or and so you freak out and say 'Oh it was too soon. She's too easy!' Well then WHY THE HELL were you bugging her so much? We're human too you know. The choice of whether or not to have sex and how long to wait should be a SHARED decision.

And yes females who didn't have a decent father figure growing up (or lack of one) do seem to tend to have more problems. But doesn't mean they are all looking for attention of a 'daddy replacement'. I mean I grew up with a good father but I've known a lot of women who didn't. Some of them have some issues but there are also quite a few that are incredibly well adjusted people. And if anything it made them stronger. So if you meet a girl who says 'Yeah I didn't have a father growing up' or 'he was abusive' then don't automatically cross her off. You can pretty much tell if she has issues by how needy she is and how much attention she requires from you. If it's a constant thing to the point that she gets upset if she can't see you every single day (or multiple times a day) and is always calling or texting then yes obviously she has problems.