I told him I loved him and now he won't talk to me.

Okay I really need help on this. I have gone head over heels for a friend of mine, I've known him 4 about 6 years and for a while we were flirting a whole lot. Well not 2 long ago he got a girlfriend and everything changed. Well he would still tell me he liked me and a few weeks ago I finally got the courage and told him I loved him and now he won't talk 2 me and when my friends ask him y he doesn't answer 2 my text messages he says he doesn't know. N it hurts really bad so what do I do? I apologized and told him if I said something 2 offend him I'm sorry but he still won't answer and when my friends send him a text message about me or something 2 do with me he never replays back. So yeah I still wanna be friends with him. So please help me if this was long I'm sorry! I just really need help on this! Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• He may actually be trying not to hurt you. I once had a girl who had feelings for me but I didn't know how I felt about her one way or the other. I didn't want to say anything to hurt her I didn't want to tell her no. But I thought what if I can't return the feelings. Here is how you get out of this write this guy a letter and tel him how you feel and that you want the friendship to last. He is probobly just trying to figure this out. Remember guys get turned down by girls all the time so when a girl asks us out we immediately know what they are going threw. Cause 90 percent of the time we have to ask the girl out. This is the paradox all guys have to go threw which makes it very hard to say no. Cause we hate the feeling when girls do it to us. What you did took courage. If the letter doesn't work confront him directly with a smile. Make him feel comfortable like he doesn't have to meet incredibly high expectations. Tell him he can just be himself and that that's what you like about him. Make it easy and I would guess he is yours. Let me know if this helped