Is it bad if my boyfriend talks to his ex about me and says she is his best friend?

See my boyfriend talks to his ex girlfriend all the time and he always says that she's his best friend and that he can talk to her about anything and everything and I'm worried that he might still like her or maybe he still loves her like he used to should I even be worried?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• first of all he should respect you an not talk about you to another girl an second guys who keep their ex around ... kinda shady right come. what can he gain from keeping her around a best friend..? how gay is he? guys have guy best friend unless he's getting things from her I've seen this before an that guy cheated big time he used her for the time an money untill he was ready for he's ex again an he left kicked her too then made out in front of her and another thing is why can't he talk to you about thing an get girl opinion from you an for me my one an only is my best friend it only makes sense ... anyways ask him how he really feels an if gets offended then you got a problem because he might not be sure who he really loves the most an it matters who he gives the most attention to even if its he's ''best friend''

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• ONLY worry where you see there is CAUSE for it. I went out with a great guy for a little over a year , but then we BOTH decided that we would be BETTER off as friends . Fact is there are just some people that AREN'T compatible and rather then shelve a relationship altogether they choose to remain FRIENDLY. I DON'T think it's fair for any guy/girl to come in our lives and not RESPECT the fact that we're friends and NOTHING more. There are such things as BOUNDARIES and self respect and when those two things are the driving FORCE in your life you are able to respect OTHERS/THINGS. I talk with my EX frequently about current events in his life and that INCLUDES his NOW girlfriend. You see I don't believe in stepping on toes I am perfectly fine playing the back seat while SHE is in the PASSENGER side . I know there are PLENTY of people out here that wouldn't be able to see their EXES move on , but I am not one of them , and there are TONS of others that feel the sameway. If you don't feel COMFORTABLE with their "relationship" talk to your boyfriend , but if your just feeling THREATENED ( for the hell of it) you need to find away to work that out. She maybe a problem , but what if she's NOT ? Talk to him

• be worried girlfriend. this is exactly the same situation as I was before... but I was the bestfriend. and he treated me more than that... he loved me more than he loved his girlfriend. I was all he can talk about to her and I think that's very rude and disrespectful... so when I see his girlfriend, I feel bad for her because her man thinks less of her and I had to cut ties with her boyfriend because of that... because he told me he is in love with me to the point he wanted to marry me and break up with her when I am ready to break up with my man. its very complicated and if I were you, ask him if he really wants you to stay and if he does love you... you don't deserve this. sorry to break it to u. tho I wasn't his ex but it felt like it because he treated me like his girl.

• it all depends on the situation that they left. was it a mutual break-up? How long were they dating? and how long have they been broken up? my boyfriend ex is one of his best friends and she is actually one of his roommates. I've chatted with her and her best girl friends (who I'm really girl friends with) and she's a cool girl and I really don't mind them living together. my suggestion is maybe meet and talk to this girl. if she's just a really good friend, there should be no problem with it.

• No it wasn't a mutual break up hey were dating for about one month and for about three months

• this is a tough one, as I don't know your boyfriend,

why did they break up?

if she dumped him and he didn't want it to end, then yeah it's likley that he still likes her,

how long have uz been together?

• It's likly that he still likes her.. Talk to him, tell him you don't like it, espictually when he talks bout u. He he doesn't stop then I think you wil kno the answer

• Me and him have been dating for two months, and he says they never gotta see each other and guys at her school would grad her ass and boobs and so he broke up with her.