Does it bother you when people shove their relationship in your face?

Like telling you to read their texts for them. Reading their texts between their partner to you. Talking all flirtatacious in front of you. Kissing them in front of you or doing any kind of PDA in front of you. Talks about them 24/7? Etc.. Or does it not bother you?

• Yes it bothers me.
  • I get jealous.
  • No I don't care
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

917

What Guys Said 17

• I just laugh. I know how it's going to turn out, and I know that before long they'll be envying me and how I live my life. They'll be saying I'm "lucky" because I can do what I want, when I want. Because I can buy whatever I want, without having to consul anyone else or worry that they'll get upset because I bought a $2000 rifle or a jet ski or something, instead of buying jewelry or some stupid shit.

Yep, go on about your relationshit. I can always use a good laugh.

• it's uncomfortable if your in say a coffee place and they start snogging in front of you. shits awkward like where am I supposed to look, I don't need to see all that.

• It's awkward and all but I just think "hey, good for you." But I actually have to say that after a certain point I do want to just tell them to STFU and/or get a room. By that point my "good for you" has turned into "okay, I get it; now go away."

• I will seduce and fuck your chick if you start thinking you're the shit because of her... then I'll put her down as a slut because she isn't all that.

jk, people need to know what's up before they act like bullshit.

• I don't really care and it depends on how they are doing it. I personally find it slightly funny. :D

• Only of they can't separate themselves and talk about it 24/7. There's a time and a place for everything.

• I get the potential hint. I used to be annoyed, now I'm more neutral. If anything, I'm glad they're enjoying their honeymoons :D

• Yes especially if they're gay your relationship whether straight or gay is your business but leave me out of it

• It irritates me, yes

• Yes, I'm simply not that interested in that!

• um nope. i''lll bother them back.

• I think that they should keep their relationship to themselves. My girlfriend and I love each other very much, but we don't smother others with it. Only things we do in public are little kisses, hugs, and hand holding.

• It's annoying af and immature

• Mostly when they wiggle their ass in my face.

• no because im not a jelous asshat

• Of course not. I'm not a hater like that.

What Girls Said 9

• Again, you said shove not display or ask for advice. There is nothing wrong with them wanting you to give advice and such, but it really shouldn't be any of your business unless something is wrong. I don't get jealous, and I'm not bothered by somebody being expressive to me about their problems. But when one wants to literally shove it in your face by mocking you, yes, I would be highly ticked and never speak to them again.

• It depends... are they doing it intentionally to make me jealous or show off? Or are they just acting naturally? If they're TRYING to upset me, then yes, that will bother me. Otherwise, I won't be upset by it. If I'm going through a breakup or something, then it might be a little stressful, but I'm not going to be really upset by it unless their intentions are to bother me.

• Never been in that situation, I think. But yeah, it would bother me if I felt like they're bragging about their relationship all the time

• LOL! It can get annoying, but I don't really pay attention. I'm not the type of person who even likes to say I love you to my boyfriend int front of other people.

• sometimes i dont care and other times i get jealous

• It's a little sad when you're single :'(

• No I don't care.

• yes, i think it's a little rude in certain situations. like sometimes it's okay to show some PDA like a little kiss here and there but i don't want to see that shit and i don't really care about their relationship.

• yeah it bothers me. İ don't like it.