What do you have to offer in a relationship?

Outside of material, financial or sexual benefits what do you think your strengths are to contribute?
I see so many guys here saying women only want their money when looking for a relationship, I'm interested to see what they think they have to offer other than that as well as what women feel they provide 😊

7d
I'm not talking about what you think I need to put into a relationship 😊 I'm asking what YOU have to offer your current or potential spouse. What makes you worth choosing above all others?

940

What Guys Said 40

• I like to think I bring lots to the table but if I am to step back and take an objective stance on it?

I bring certain views on life that are uncommon. As far as my fiancee says this is a good thing. I don't entirely know though. I am pretty sure she is bias though!!

I make music so... I guess that? I think that is a plus. Or at least being with a fellow artist of some kind is a plus to me. My love is a really good painter. She made a really nice painting about a month ago that I adore.

I am a very physically affectionate person. I like to think my Koala cuddles are a plus for anybody! I don't discriminate with my koala cuddles though. I cuddle friends, my fiancee... I just love cuddling and giving hugs. I am a strange person XD

Anywho, hope I helped you in some way :P

• I don't know.

Poetry
    Painting
    Romance
    Cooking, cleaning
    Common sense
    Excellent genetics and family history, culture to pass on.

Security and safety as I am a skilled martial artist and fighter.

Free nutritional and fitness advice and knowledge because I am a certified personal trainer from one of the finest institutes in the world and can work and train people in over 90 countries worldwide.

I can keep you safe and fed in the wild, being that I am a hunter and fisherman and know how to function in the wilds.

I can take a moldy fridge and clean it to the point of you being able to lick it I used to do it for a living ( the cleaning not licking part )

I have practical life skills.

Fun

I have a fun and interesting personality I'm told lol.

That's all I can think off of the top of my head.

• I always bring my 100% and put in a lot of effort into making my relationships work.

I'm a really emotional dude and I always express how I feel and am always there to support the people I love which allows us to be super connected.

My number one priority is to be a good husband and father someday so I'd like to think that I offer a great partnership.

I love planning surprises and going on trips or anything that can create memories for us to cherish together.

• well money is security so I get it. All that's left are really personality traits. My strengths loyalty, protective, caring, intelligent. out of curiosity what do women provide do you think?

• 6d

I can only know what I provide myself, but tenderness and affection, I'm a care taker and try to make sure all his needs are preemptively met, I'm fiercely loyal and protective without being clingy and I'm honest even when it's hard to say or hear.

• Helpfulness, really caring for those I love in good and bad times, and in general wanting to be there when I have to :D

• Honestly, I have nothing to offer but what I am on a daily basis. Whatever that may be, Myself which may seem selfish at times for wanting to do my own thing.
    The perfect relationship in my eyes is somone you can be a friend with but be apart from when you want to. Not some smothering clingly dryer sheet stuck your your side all the time, That makes me sick when that happens. And it looks and feel like the persons being weak and depending on me to give effection when there was nothing to warrant that stuck to your side thing..

Being in bed is different but you know what I mean.

• The 'EMOTION' of being loved
    Express ur love in words he won't forget.
    Make him realise u love him outside barriers of financial nd other materialistic nd sexual benifits..
    Dnt just open ur legs when ur happy.
    Express ur love for him
    If u could do this for him, he is all urs for as long as u want..

• 7d

Well outside materialistic barriers, a guy can provide psychological stability, a better ability to take right decisions for ur offsprings nd ur family..
      Ofcourse a women can take good decisions for her offspring, bt mother nature has made women sensitive towards her child, nd given ability to men take take hardcore decisions for his child..
      So smethin to look other than financial and materialistic feature, a women should also look for a man firm and strong in his decision making capacity..

• You are right @wonderer89 finance, sexual benefits and other things are materialistic.
    Has a guyv

• 6d

***Typo error***
      Has a guy I would expect and give back a passion which every love needs, be a friend and help each other every single aspect of life, when I say has a friend I include good and bad phase of it, I would respect her privacy and would develop complete trust ( I don't wanna get cheated leading to fracas), exchange of mind thought about work life, friends and family. Be a complete supporter to help her with rising shine in work life or ambitions.

• As a FT working single dad... the honest answer is nothing !! Hence I will never go dating , do not have the time , money & inclination. Also well aware no woman will want a man in my situation.

• 7d

Wow. I can relate to that. However I do have the inclination to date. But I'm a single dad and I don't have the time or money.

• People aren't up for auction, though in the US many people approach relationships that way.

Affection, common goals and experiences, common interests... those are the foundations of a relationship. Not how much money you have or the like.

• Im protective, passionate, and love like no other quick to wipe a tear from her face and hold all night

• Trust and honesty and truthfulness.

• Emotional strength, and support. conversation and verified factual based arguements, knowledge into LIFE SAVING skills, large array of travel knowledge, BDSM training and some dash of parenting experience with my kids on wkends.

• I'm..
    caring, loving, loyal, funny, funny more, funniest.
    I can be serious if time needs to be.

I can't list honest because there are white lies - like when she asks where I am, and I am on the mall trying to buy her some random stuff. :)))

• as for myself what I feel is. my best quality to offer is my love of my girlfriend I can. listen to everything she has to say. I don't always follow everything she says to me but as soon as I realize the misunderstand during our conversation. I'm able to let her know I made the mistake. and now I know to ask clarifying questions so as not to make the same mistake twice

• I've been told by several women I dated that I always made them feel safe, and like they belonged to me. They all said that alone was a huge turn on. That was even before I discovered my kink as a Dom.

• I offer everything and I want everything. It is love, commitment, honesty, dedication...

• a motorcycle ride

• I am a good listener.

• 7d

what about you?

• 6d

I'm loyal, affectionate, protective, I like to care for people in many ways and make sure they're happy, I'm generally fun to be around but I'm good support in hard times

• A sense of humor and emotional support. haha.

• Love and care

• Men offer emotional support. Help you make decisions. Give you good DNA to make a pretty baby. Fix stuff for you. Help raise any kids. They bring a lot of stuff to tge table aside from money and dick.

• the relationship is more than just money, things you have, or Sex. it's about caring and sharing. loving. each other. talking thing out. helping one another. when say one of you are sick. you might cook. for the other. or clean the house. do the laundry. whatever is needed. I could go on. but I think you get My point.

• Respect, trust and love.

• The money thing is bullshit. I've never once had a girl who dated me have an issue with me being unemployed.

• 6d

That doesn't mean no woman would take issue with it, but it's great you've found compatible people

• Assurance, Support and Love

• my professional experience. it is all proven no romance without Finance

• Not to sound cocky or arrogant but I have me and my great personality to offer.. I still can't say that without sounding arrogant.

• I'm wondering that myself.

• 7d

What are your positives? Can you use those to make another's life better or easier?

• Nothing I am a piece of shit.

• 4d

Boo, you are not! Don't say that πŸ˜•

• 4d

Yeah I am all my accomplishments mean nothing to a woman. And those things would also be materialistic. I don't have a job and I don't have any money. I am ugly and bald. I have an ugly voice and ugly body. I had my chances when i was younger, but I blew it.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 9

• I am extremely loyal.

• I think I can provide moral support and comfort at any time needed. I am a very loyal person and will go above and beyond helping othere in need whether it is emotional or physical help. I will be there during the rough times and will not let someone go just because things are a bit shakey. I stay. I also dont give up easily and I will always be all ears to listen to someone's problems.

• 7d

You ladies are the real MVPs. Loyal women aren't easy to find. Know that your man will always appreciate your loyalty, given he's not a piece of shit lol

• 7d

hehe thanks man β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹ my last ex was definitely a piece of shit then πŸ˜…

• 7d

It's sad but often the most loyal girls seem to end up with guys who are cheating assholes lol don't worry, some day a man will recognize your loyalty and he'll want to make you his wife because of it!

• Genuine love in every action and thing I do. I can serenade and play acoustic. Been told to be good with my hands and do good massages. I will care for toughen you're feeling ill/cheer you up as much as I can when stressed out as I'm an RN and can be your personal nurse. Am a stellar cook and baker. Capable of providing security and trust, as well as am mature to call out when things go south with us and we need to patch things up. I respect space and privacy, but I'm loyal and am a person who one can lean and depend on when needed, as I'll set aside my needs to meet my SO's first. I can provide fun and a thrill in life to continuiously strive to do new things as I love indulging myself in new activities, sports, food, places to travel... etc.

• I can't say I've ever considered money in a relationship other than the fact that now I'm older I don't want to date a student. It needs to be someone who can financially take care of himself.

That's why I always think its odd when people are like 'oh she only wants me for my money'. Is that right dude? Yeah I bet she's so out to get a use of your boots advantage card and your 10% off at nandos discount! She be a propa gold-digga! lmao.

What do I provide in a relationship? The same thing I look for in one. Someone to have your back. To cheer you up on your bad days and to just chill with when u's are both bored or lonely. A loyal friend, a travel companion and someone to just have a good laugh with and not take life to seriously.

• i am not trying to boast or anything but i am actually great when it comes to positive reinforcement. my boyfriend has depression and anxiety. every time those two gets the best of him, expect me to be there pulling him up and motivating him. plus when i say something, i actually mean it like when i said i will never leave him. he had exes who have promised him that and still left him. me? i promised him that and i am still here. and i always make sure he can tell me anything and everything. i give my all and whenever he needed me most, i will drop everything for him to help him calm his anxiety and give him some pep talk.

• I am financially stable, I have a good job earning enough money, I own my own apartment so I don't need a dude for money, I actually enjoy spoiling guys I date.

What I bring to a relationship is loyalty, a best friend for life, someone who will stand by you and support you and encourage you, but also someone who will give you an honest opinion, someone who you can be yourself around, who you can laugh with or cry with, someone who will remember the small things and do nice things just to make you smile because your special to me. I'll be the girl version of your boy best friend, so you get all the best parts of your boy bud with all the best parts of getting g to fool around with me being your gf!!!

Ok that's corny as F!! Vom'd in my own mouth!

• Love, honesty, loyalty, understanding, puns, jokes, and cuddles!! 😊😝 but I do have a temper specially on my period so watch out lol

• Time, presence, trust and loyalty perhaps.

• i'm the type of chick who will ride with you and i hope i'll die with you. if problems arise, i want to work through things. i want to support you and help you grow and make moves. i want to be your number one fan. i want to support your dreams and your goals and help you save your money and take care of yourself.

• 4d

also, i will be your best friend and adventure buddy. i'll travel the world with you and literally try everything with you. want to go skydiving? want to go try this new resteraunt? want to go hike this mountain and plan a trip to europe? i'm the type of chick who means what she says and if you're important to me i'll make an effort to make you feel special. i'm also hilarious and love giving moral support. i'll be goofy and lovey dovey and still be able to talk about serious stuff with you. i'm not the type of chick to leave you when things get rough or real. i'll stick around with you as long as you treat me good and if you put me first i'll put you first.