Why do older men approach me?

but guys my own age don't seem interested in me? I get approached by guys who are at least 10-20 years older than me and this happens A LOT (not... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem I am almost exclusively approached by men over 35 I am 27. I will say I think I look older and I have been told I am very mature for my age I have had several people guess that I am in my mid thirties recently which is not only hurtful and disheartening but I've asked people to stop guessing my age. I'm looking into getting chemical peels and laser even botox I'm tired of getting hit on by men who are so much older than me. I would really like to date someone my own age. I dated people my own age exclusively until I was 21 and then I dated someone ten years older since then I've had two serious relationships with them ten-12 years older and mostly dated men more than ten years older than me but I'm over it now. I don't want to be changing my husbands diapers. Any thoughts on how to attract a man my own age? I'm in good shape I work out regularly, I have long red hair, I usually wear jeans and sneakers or toms shoes with some sort of blouse and a blazer or leather jacket or sweatshirt of course depending on the shoes. I dress nicely I wear make up every day. I'm not really sure what I'm doing to attract men so much older.