Maximum age difference between a couple before its creepy or discussing?

The girl is 23 the guy is 41, they have been "courting" for about 3 months, he's a great guy never been married but has kids, she is a single mom of 3 been married once, he is at the point in his life were he wants to get married and she is at the point were she wants to be married again, they are great together she gets along with his daughter and he loves and spoils her children, when do you consider it creepy for an age difference? These people care for each other deeply and have known each other a long time but I wonder how people would react to them being married or having kids together.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry to say it because I just read that you're his daughter, but this is a little much for me. This female is your age, right, give or take a few years. I'm curious about how they got together..

• I set them up suprisingly as just two people who went threw the same sh*t in life annd maybe a booty call it sounds bad but she was tired of the inexperianced guys and he likes teaching girls things.

• its not about age, its about individual experiences and maturity. if he's energetic, takes care of himself and if she's mature and has life experience, I don't see any problem.

• Selected as most helpful

Well that seems a bit weird to me... You wouldn't happen to be the girl then?

• People might talk behind their backs but I don't think anything will affect your family. As long as you're okay with it who cares.

• I don't care about the age difference I care about how they as my parents would be treated, she takes care of my dad when he's sick or needs her the most.

• Ya I could see where that would be uncomfortable for you. I think if you have concerns you should talk to him about them.

• Show Older
  • it's disgusting on how men date women who are young enough to be their daughter, but unfortuneately, the reason why men do that is because men instinctively want women who will give them healthy children, because those women are more fertile.