My boyfriend once said I think I'm falling in love with you.

We had been dating for over two years and he said I think I'm falling in love with you. But when he said it he had his back to me. I asked him to repeat himself, but he wouldn't, he said you heard what I said. I didn't know what to say. Does it mean he is actually in love with me.

I told him I loved him way before he told me he thought he was falling in love with me.
When I told him that he got mad and told me never say it again. So I stopped saying it. I asked him to repeat what he said cause I wasn't sure of what he said. Because his back was to me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hello,

the question is how do you feel about him.. I can tell you that telling someone you love them isn't easy.. if I told a women I loved her and she didn't say she loved me back.. wow you betta belive I would be looking for the nearest exit..

if you do love him then you need to tell him..

Good Luck

- Chris

What Guys Said 4

• He needs to tel you he loves you!

• He was probably nervous saying this to you and afraid if he said it to your face you might not have reacted well.

• Either he's in love or he's a liar. (or he had a few drinks )

• What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Even if he was in love, love is a temporary madness and blindness and obsession. Love don't mean a thing in the long run.

• Sorry Cristoph, that approach seems absolutely preposterous to me.

• Dude weve all been hurt before.. heck I got dumped last week and yes I was in love with her.. but you don't see me complaining about it.. just take the hit, take some time out and move on.. simple.. OH and PRAY TO CHRIST you never see them again :)

• Good! :D

ps you moved from Switzerland huh? Why! ;)

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• He might actually love you. He just doesn't want to say it again because, you asked him to repeat it.

• poor guy you left him hanging. I wouldn't want to repeat it either if I was afraid the feeling wasn't reciprocated. it is a hard thing to say and put yourself out there.

• I had told him way before he even said I think I'm falling in love with you.