Why do I like so many taken women?

It seems in the last year, while I've been single, I am crushing big time on ONLY women with boyfriends. Why am I doing that? Why can't I find a nice single girl to date? Is it something I'm doing? Are these women finding me a good "man friend" where their boyfriends lack? Two of which, by the way are work mates of mine. I am crushing on the girlfriends in social settings. I have never acted upon them because I'm not a jerk, but living this way has been torturous. Help me! What can I do?

Women, you thoughts?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you're being duped by your emotions. You know another man has found the woman attractive, desirable to be with etc and that makes her more attractive to you. The "safe" thing is another emotional trick but I think you feel safe with her because she's already been "pre approved" by her boyfriend. Interesting that you work with two of these girls. Could it be that you don't do your own "research" and find a single girl that may suit you? I know it requires time and some emotional risk but you'll feel better about yourself don't you think? Could this be a confidence issue with you? Just realize that most crushes (whether the lady is taken or not) are based on an idea of what that person would be like and not who they actually are since it's impossible to really know them well without actually being in a relationship with them and taking some time to see how they handle various circumstances/situations.I hope you figure this out soon and get to enjoy a woman of your own soon. I think it would help you quickly forget the others.

• Thanks for best answer.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's good practice to flirt with married women, no? Safe to try lines on them. And generally the good ones are 'taken.' by age 30 or so, or you're just being logical!

• True.. many good ones are married off by 30 or so. One of these women is 26. Pushing the generational gap but I digress. Some good women divorce bad men. I do like the idea of safe taken women to work the game. There seems to be truth to that, maybe in both parties. Hmmm. something to think about.

• Show Older
    • That's good and probably makes them feel more comfortable with you which may actually compound your problem. LOLAs for taken women having confidence I can see that. I think there are SO many women trying to "catch" a man it just makes me sick. It makes them look pathetic. When people focus on being all they can be, setting high goals for themselves it makes them more attractive and interesting. There's NOTHING wrong with being single! It does NOT mean that no one thinks you're good enough.

• I usually touch them all over. It's safer with married women and they appreciate the attention--usuallly! You can tell by the frosty look if she's against any such familiarity without having to try it to find out...I avoid those!