If a girl says "I love you" to a guy friend, what does that mean?

Does she have feelings for the guy? Or does she just value their friendship?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends on how she said it! If she said it kinda of bubbly and smiling really big, it's probably just something she'd say to anyone. BUT if she said it sweetly and softly with a smile on her face, it could mean more. It just depends on how she said it.

• Well she wrote it down twice to me. Although, she said it to me over the phone after we talked all night til 7 o clock in the morning.

• Show Older
    • Yeah, that's the thing. We kinda hangout often. I'm actually her best guy friend. She recently just moved me up to the top of her friends list on myspace. It goes: Her best girlfriend, then her little sister, then me. I feel like I just might be a good friend, but I'm always confused by some of the things she does to me.

• Well it sounds like she really cares for you! Maybe someday it'll become more than just friends for you if that's what you want. Make the initiative though. It's so annoying for us girls to have to do your job! ha ha I'm old-fashioned when it comes to dating